OFFICIAL DOLPHINS AT EAGLES POST - 1:00 PM EST CBS

Chargers lost! Maybe that 2nd round pick will be a good one.

Thanx Sammy Knight!

Alright! Now Pittsburgh better not screw up against them and keep the season going for Miami
Booooo.
laugh.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

I'm never usually one to call for a coach's head after one year, but it's situations like 4th and goal from the 1 that I can see why some down hereare already questioning Cameron's abilities. You're down 10 points, so you're going to need that FG at some point anyway. Why not just take thesurefire 3 at that point? And then you call a freaking OPTION play? On 4th and goal from the 2? Damn Cam, talk about "fail forward fast"...
smh.gif

You're down 10 points, so you're going to need that FG at some point anyway. Why not just take the surefire 3 at that point? And then you call a freaking OPTION play? On 4th and goal from the 2? Damn Cam, talk about "fail forward fast"...
smh.gif

Word.
I turned away from it when he called Timeout cuz I just knew he was gonna blow it.

YOU have to get the 3 right there with that much time left .

the problem for is not that he went for it, but that he called a pitch play on 4th and goal
sick.gif

atleast put it in the air, you will have a better chance

i reallllly hope cam gets fired. i extremely dislike the guy.

he just looks like a douche. and that 4th down playcall was pathetic, as is the fins season

Word.
I turned away from it when he called Timeout cuz I just knew he was gonna blow it.

YOU have to get the 3 right there with that much time left .
I think you go for it there. Honestly, what did the Dolphins have to lose. It was just a horrible play call.

Yay. We're not the team that loses to the Dolphins first.

I like it when we run the ball. Especially when we run for 200+. That guy Brian Westbrook is pretty damn good.

I think you go for it there. Honestly, what did the Dolphins have to lose. It was just a horrible play call.
If you go for it and don't make it, the game's basically over. At least if you kick the FG, you're only down one score with about 6minutes left so you're still alive. While I disagree with him going for it, I can at least see an argument (albeit one I don't share) for going for iton 4th. But shoot, if you're going to go for it, GO FOR IT. Don't call a garbage-donkey 4th down pitch play on the goal line with the game in thebalance.
sick.gif

i reallllly hope cam gets fired. i extremely dislike the guy.

he just looks like a douche. and that 4th down playcall was pathetic, as is the fins season

Amen to that, I understand a 2-8 record for a first year coach. But a 0-10 record is inexcusable, at some point the blame falls solely on the head coach. You cannot account for everything, but that is just a totally poor job of analyzing your squad before the season. I tried to fight the thought that we were doomed when Ginn was our overall #1 draft pick, he hasn't done much to sway my opinion since.

Bad call or not on Cam, we keep showing up at the OK corral with a knife, and a plastic one at that.

We need a really really solid draft. We need to get picks for Taylor and hopefully something for Ricky as well and get as many young players in at once as wecan. Basically we need to go the expansion route. We have a couple ok peices to work with, just need to build smart and no more 20 million dollar Porterdeals.
frown.gif

Westbrook is one nice running back. And i like that kid Chatman as a backup next year. He runs hard and plays with heart.

Back
Top Bottom