OFFICIAL DOLPHINS AT EAGLES POST - 1:00 PM EST CBS

I will be so angry with the Eagles if they let Miami not get their perfect season. Philly has to win to keep the dream season alive!

*Peteweezy*
I got Comcast...can't get Sunday Ticket...NFL need 2 step they game up, on some real shhh...all that 'gotta have direcTV 2 get Sunday Ticket' is 4 the birds...
I already know what you got but its so many places to watch it if you want to. I'm pretty sure you do. When I'm not actually at thegames I either go out with my other Boys fans and/or other NFCE friends. If you don't know where to go hit me up on the pm and I'll let you know.

eyes.gif

it was only a matter of time....if this is a season ending injury, which i doubt, this could be mcnabb's last game as an eagle. time to bring in kolb

McNabb with an amazing performance so far.

Let the Kolb era begin....

This is what happens when you have high school WRs playing on an NFL team. No separation = forced throws = INTs.

God I hate this. I've resulted to waiting for auto-refresh on foxsports.com.
ohwell.gif

Defense is going to have to step up and make a play, because this offense isn't going to do squat with AJ Touchy Feely.

Philly deserves this win. Good win Eagles fans.

With the first pick of the 2008 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select.....

Alright! Now Pittsburgh better not screw up against them and keep the season going for Miami

Back
Top Bottom