Official Doomsday preparation thread (Dont get caught slippin) **Edit with links**

I've been doing all i can to get my supply section in my unit and base to toss me all the goods they DRMO or throw away. I try to get my wife
To help me start stocking up for whatever may happen, not just doomsday but stuff like this government shutdown that i for see getting worse before better.

Can never be too prepared

Get rid of this, cop a crank flashlight.

Good ish though.

Great thread.

Also stock up on car maintenance essentials(Oil,spare tire, extra bat).

Got one of those crank flashlights in the ride with my emergency car kit! That would be my last resort after batteries go out.

Bat or a crowbar may come in handy though! :nthat:

edit: I think you meant car battery? How long can you store car batteries?

Last edited:
i think what has been overlooked so far in this thread is the importance of survival skills as well...supplies can only last for so long

...those who have foraging skills as well as agrarian knowledge are the ones that would survive the longest in a total SHTF scenario...

...sadly, i dont know how to do either so im zombie (or whatever) fodder

Last edited:
First of all, why are you going to fight/struggle to live in a post apocalyptic world? This aint Fallout, its not going to be trill in the least.

**** that. If I'm out, I'm out. I know where I'm going.

Second, if its "Doomsday"....****** DOOMSDAY...that **** aint gonna help.

dooms·day
ˈdo͞omzˌdā/
noun
noun: doomsday; plural noun: doomsdays; noun: domesday; plural noun: domesdays

the last day of the world's existence.

Yeah this. Take Jay Patt's gun and fire a round into my cranium if **** gets that bad. The rest of you can have fun trying to restore the human race.

What type of Doomsday scenario are we talking here?

Day After Tommorow?

Zombies?

Ice age/Hurricane Katrina's homegirl??

Earth's Core exploding?

Like, I don't plan on just going out into the wilderness if something drastic happens....

What do I need a survival blanket for? I got a down comforter son.....

If it's the last day on Earth for everyone, I'm finding as many loose women as I can and convincing them that they don't want to die alone......
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Lol word. A simple machete will do the trick

Also ill add Ziploc bags. I ain't try a get waterproof errthang. Batteries. Bullets. Mags and matches in the Ziploc. I have a few extra small tackle boxes that will be useful at keeping things dry too. Long as I got my backpack worth of stuff I should be able to scavenge for a veryyy long time.

I've been prepping not more so for a US disaster but more so the zombie apocalypse. I've been trying to get my fit right so I can lead a band of survivors

Top: black tank top
Bottom: tattered 510's
Shoes: either solar yeezy 2's , infrared AM 90's, 2013 black/red 1's or 2013's royals (still undecided)
Weapons: machete, 12 gauge shotgun, .357 magnum and a Swiss Army knife.

The zombies ain't ready 8)

Back
Top Bottom