Official Doomsday preparation thread (Dont get caught slippin) **Edit with links**

Can I cop these items at a store? Lowes or Home Depot maybe? I gotta make a run because I found out the hard way the other day that I didn't have jumper cables in my car. 
mean.gif

Word, I was thinking of just copping it a store since I gotta head out anyway. But I guess I'll just order this stuff online.

Ive thought about this

17K for a katana?????

For that much I should just point and whatever it is just gets cut into ribbons.

Dont even need the blade in my hand. It just has to be in the room. 

Last edited:
17K for a katana?????

For that much I should just point and whatever it is just gets cut into ribbons.

From my understanding, present day katrina swords aren't like what they used to made back then. They break easier and aren't as sturdy or sharpe like the the ones from the 1400s

17K for a katana?????

From my understanding, present day katrina swords aren't like what they used to made back then. They break easier and aren't as sturdy or sharpe like the the ones from the 1400s
I know a friend with a fairly cheap one (less than $100) and it can't even cut, just pushes. 

I just figured a decent katana would be like 1k you know? But 17k? Bruh..... I don't see how any piece of folded steel could be worth even half that much. 

Im ignorant as to the process though so I guess it's more logical to assume that to someone whom knows katanas its possibly worth every dollar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom