OFFICIAL DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ THREAD.........master roshi release in sept

Will you be buying???

• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is there a storymode?

So many new characters and SS levels from the newer episodes that I need to catch up on lol

i gotta go to work in an hour then beta will be over, i got like a 20 min window i can play so i'll try this.
I played a little earlier and was manually combing.

Krillian is a nice easy player to play with i was given dude work but then wife complained about the flashing lights..

i gotta go to work in an hour then beta will be over, i got like a 20 min window i can play so i'll try this.
I played a little earlier and was manually combing.

Krillian is a nice easy player to play with i was given dude work but then wife complained about the flashing lights..

use solar flare

well if the beta ends soon,
glad they let us do that. My work schedule changes again, so I'll get a lot more time to play and during the time yall can get this work.
can't wait to study the game.
I want to play with yamcha. the practice mode yamcha looks like he got some work for us.

BTW I am hosting a pre-release party with Hot 97 Monday.

Check it out:

zIqOieL.jpg

Y’all know what more I forgot about
Party mode
Where up to 6 people
Can fight online
In a 3 on 3 match
Where each person
Controls 1 character
Yo that mode gonna be so lit!!!!

i'd be too hyped...
TAG ME IN NINJA....TAG ME.. YOU SOFT B.... MAN I KNEW YOU WAS TRASH.....THAT DUDE WORKING YOU.... HOW YOU GETTING BEAT BY ____________, THAT MAN SUCK AND HE CRUSHING YOU.
BRO YOU DIED AND NOW I GOTTA CLEAN UP 1 VS 3.
I LOST CUZ YOU TRASH.

i'd be too hyped...
TAG ME IN NINJA....TAG ME.. YOU SOFT B.... MAN I KNEW YOU WAS TRASH.....THAT DUDE WORKING YOU.... HOW YOU GETTING BEAT BY ____________, THAT MAN SUCK AND HE CRUSHING YOU.
I LOST CUZ YOU TRASH.
:rofl: I remember they had this on King Of Fighters 12 (or 13) on 360. **** was so fun :lol:

i'd be too hyped...
I LOST CUZ YOU TRASH.
Exactly why I wanna play it
Nt needs to run through fools in party mode :lol:

Never cared about meta critic reviews. Especially now that I've played the beta and felt it. I like it that all that matters to me..
My wife is having girls night Saturday. I'm all the way in first day Givin naughty this work

The rubber on my joystick started peeling off smh. Ain't going to be able to get them supers off like I want.

Back
Top Bottom