OFFICIAL DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ THREAD.........master roshi release in sept

Will you be buying???

• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
I bout the digital fighter z version that’s the regular game and season pass. I Wanna play the game now

Only reason I didn't buy season pass because my psn ends March 1 and I'm moving apartments so I need to find new internet out here.

Only reason I didn't buy season pass because my psn ends March 1 and I'm moving apartments so I need to find new internet out here.
Yeah my ps+ ended in like sept
So I had to cash out for psn and the game
If not for this game
I wouldn’t have bought psn

I think i'll just do a 3 month because I got a lot going on with traveling Asia and then moving back to the states in about July or August. maybe i'll get a year. I need to hop back on the PS thread and see when them deals are.

Posted this in the wrong thread earlier, watched the story mode clips on Youtube and its :lol:. It must of took some unique minds to think of this

I dont think I could play on arcade sticks anymore I havne't since I was like 14. I'm so use to the ps game controller now. I know it's suppose to be easier and more fluid. I use to rock in all the X men,/ marvel vs games in the arcardes.
now sitting on my butt while having a beer and a hookah is the only way I can play.

I'm so stoked for this game. and this week is going so slow. My 9 hour work day feels like it takes 18 then I come home to my wife. and be ready for bed and its only 8 30.
Ima play this game strong online while i have psn...
Knowing me i'll break down and buy a year membership somewhere . still got 20 on the psn. waitin gfor another one of them deals where you get a free month.

I dont think I could play on arcade sticks anymore I havne't since I was like 14. I'm so use to the ps game controller now. I know it's suppose to be easier and more fluid. I use to rock in all the X men,/ marvel vs games in the arcardes.
now sitting on my butt while having a beer
See this how I know you will continue to lose to me.

You're just not on my level kid

watching more of this hot 97 tourney. Gotenks looks annoying..
Ginyu look slike he could be a force with the ginyu squad helping him.
Ymacha still looks like my guy, but piccollo had good set ups.

I can do yall sunday night, or Friday night. going to be hard for me to play this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom