OFFICIAL DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ THREAD.........master roshi release in sept

Will you be buying???

• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
i want in on the tournament but i haven't played this game at all...wish you guys would push it out but i understand.
how hard would the transition be from marvel to this? looks real guilty gear/blazeblue-ish (i realize who made the game).
any false roman cancel stuff? all that kinda turned me off from guilty gear back in the day.
i'm willing to give this game a chance because it clearly is the move.

here's me doing a combo in umvc3 a long time ago fwiw

i want in on the tournament but i haven't played this game at all...wish you guys would push it out but i understand.
how hard would the transition be from marvel to this? looks real guilty gear/blazeblue-ish (i realize who made the game).
any false roman cancel stuff? all that kinda turned me off from guilty gear back in the day.
i'm willing to give this game a chance because it clearly is the move.

here's me doing a combo in umvc3 a long time ago fwiw

aint really a tourney
just nters getting some games in
and talking ****
while we game
and its basically
mvc2 with dbz characters

2B130BFE-3191-4035-B255-2B5B2225E3E7.jpeg

If ur in to Pops

Pre ordered from best buy and got this.

Tossing Injustice 2 to the side so I can focus on this game.
Trying to bust some heads with Goku Black, Hit & SS Blue Vegeta.

I was gonna grab Injustice 2 again, I had it on xbox but I got rid of it about a week ago. I'm playing SFV and smash right now. After playing competitive smash for so long and trying to play traditional fighters, I keep wanting to do things that you just can't do. I catch myself trying to roll and air dodge in SFV smh lol.
I'm dropping everything for a while for FighterZ though

I was gonna grab Injustice 2 again, I had it on xbox but I got rid of it about a week ago. I'm playing SFV and smash right now. After playing competitive smash for so long and trying to play traditional fighters, I keep wanting to do things that you just can't do. I catch myself trying to roll and air dodge in SFV smh lol.
I'm dropping everything for a while for FighterZ though
I have the same issue after going hard in Smash for extended periods of time

****s up your traditional fighter mechanics :lol:

The cut scenes in this game are practically poor man's TeamFourStar/DBZ Abridged levels of LOL

Can't wait, got my friday planned out.. about to get some good sleep tonight.. got work tomm, come back during lunch time to get the game to download.. then go straight home after work. chill with my girl eat.. slip the melatonin in her drink.
Straight to practice mode to practice without auto combo on. then im bustin heads first thing Saturday morning.

Can't wait, got my friday planned out.. about to get some good sleep tonight.. got work tomm, come back during lunch time to get the game to download.. then go straight home after work. chill with my girl eat.. slip the melatonin in her drink.
Straight to practice mode to practice without auto combo on. then im bustin heads first thing Saturday morning.
u can download it now
if u got it digital
but get some sleep
im a work u tomorrow :evil:

Finally finished watching that Hot 97 contest. It was pretty much no comp for sonic fox. Which there were good players there, it was just an unfair comp.. .How much longer has Sonic fox had his hands on the game. That was sort of cheap to me but he alas is what it is.
His rush down is unbelivable. He pretty much is a no defense guy, just straight attacks and he's good at it. Hated watching him play as Buu tho that under ground kick thing was dangerous but looks a bit cheap too that it drags you to him so he can then grab with his head tail.

Nappa was putting in work took, surprised me a big player like him was doing so well. Wish we saw some more yamcha. Also did they not have any of the SSB goku or vegeta?
No tien.... i gotta play with these dudes now.

Hated watching him play as Buu tho that under ground kick thing was dangerous
crouch block nullifies that
i kept getting caught in that
then they would eat me
then super
i hated that
got caught in 3 straight setups
of that same move

Finally finished watching that Hot 97 contest. It was pretty much no comp for sonic fox. Which there were good players there, it was just an unfair comp.. .How much longer has Sonic fox had his hands on the game. That was sort of cheap to me but he alas is what it is.
His rush down is unbelivable. He pretty much is a no defense guy, just straight attacks and he's good at it. Hated watching him play as Buu tho that under ground kick thing was dangerous but looks a bit cheap too that it drags you to him so he can then grab with his head tail.

Nappa was putting in work took, surprised me a big player like him was doing so well. Wish we saw some more yamcha. Also did they not have any of the SSB goku or vegeta?
No tien.... i gotta play with these dudes now.

Seems like SonicFox dominates any game he touches so it doesn't really matter

Man I had a 3 day weekend, my job said they need me tomorrow for a couple hours. :smh:
I'm still copping at midnight and playing, I'll give em 3 hours at work then I'm going home to sleep.

Seems like SonicFox dominates any game he touches so it doesn't really matter
This. It's almost a guarantee that he's going to win the tournament if he enters. He really puts a lot of time into learning every character. Still crazy how nobody would touch Captain Cold in Injustice 2 until they saw the way Sonic Fox used him.

I'm waiting for him to do that with a character in this game. Dude will be out there winning matches with freakin Hercule lmao.

On another note, I'm waiting to get a physical copy of the game for Xbox One. Got a few games I want to trade into Gamestop so I can get it cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom