OFFICIAL DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ THREAD.........master roshi release in sept

Will you be buying???

• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
vOLJGxh.jpg

Nawghty, once I eliminate frieza it's over for you. I got you next time.
Floodarea without buu you done too. so I got something for both of yall I may be able to play in like 2 hours if i get home in time.

Floodarea dodged a bullet today. I figured out how to beat your auto combo. be ready fam.

I've noticed online, most people are only really good with one character and the rest are just decent. seems like regular people who play still don't have a grasp on who makes the best team and assist (including myself) Gotta take advantage of match ups.

This tag system is pissing me off. i'd rather have one button to tag.holding it or forward tag isn't working well for me.

Gotta get my combo game right, almost everybody can do the same combo I've noticed. I was bodying my home boys but 1 of em caught on how to play and I started losing. He caught me with android 16 self destruct and then switched out and got all his health back. :sick::lol:

Never thought that Yamcha would be the character i would have the most problems against smh.

I was getting worked online last night but one dude. The punishment for pressing forward for a fraction of a second is insane.

Someone school me on how you do an attack were you are powered up chase someone down

People always do that on me

Also is there like a combo breaker or reverse technique?

Watched that video today today. Yea man you'll get good soon.

Yamcha is my main.

If you're jumping do r2 or uppercut them then press r2 unless you're doing a combo then down circle and chase them with circle again or r2.
As far as combo breaker that's what sparking is suppose to be for but doesn't work. U just gotta know where to defense and whether to lay down or recover in a certain direction

Thanks

I been busy and haven't got much time in this game yet

No where near good at this game yet

Hoping I get a snow day this week :lol:

I need more practice but I'm much better than I was on Friday.

Namco made a huge error in making the entire game online only. Story and local play should be accessible to anyone who doesn't have or wants to skip online.

For DLC, I'm opposed to a Z era Vegeta and Goku taking up more slots. I'd like to see:
  • Pikkon
  • Raditz
  • Hercule
  • Android 17
  • Dr. Gero
  • Android 19
  • Kid Goku (Dragonball)
  • Master Roshi
  • Bulma (mech suit)
  • Universe 6 Saiyan's
  • Pride Troopers

I need more practice but I'm much better than I was on Friday.

Namco made a huge error in making the entire game online only. Story and local play should be accessible to anyone who doesn't have or wants to skip online.

For DLC, I'm opposed to a Z era Vegeta and Goku taking up more slots. I'd like to see:
  • Pikkon
  • Raditz
  • Hercule
  • Android 17
  • Dr. Gero
  • Android 19
  • Kid Goku (Dragonball)
  • Master Roshi
  • Bulma (mech suit)
  • Universe 6 Saiyan's
  • Pride Troopers

just do the offline lobby like i do .

Yea circle. I’m having a problem doing it in the air though. I just keep knocking the character into the ground without being able to follow it up

You only can do smash once per combo. The videos you see of people doing it in the air are doing the manual combos that knock the opponent into the air without having to use the smash/uppercut (down circle) first. I finally figured out the manual combo myself last night. If thats what you were talking about that is.

Back
Top Bottom