OFFICIAL DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ THREAD.........master roshi release in sept

Will you be buying???

• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
All I’ll say is the I owe 100% of my improvement in this game to getting my *** kicked online by other people and seeing the combos they performed on me then just tryna replicate it

I’ve had my fair share of frustration because of this game so far :smh:

What's the best thing to do after someone bounces off a wall?
If you’re able to tag someone in then tag them in to extend the combo but there’s lots of other options too

I recommend either watching replays of people or playing online casual matches and see what people do to you

Broly-noscale.jpg

im so confused when did bardock turn supersaiyan? which movie was it in, I know it wasn't canon right?

^its canon. Theres a side story they created recently. When Bardock was “killed” by Frieza he actually was sent to the distant past. In the distant past he fought Frieza’s ancestor and reached the super saiyan form. Bardock is actually the legendary super saiyan.

^its canon. Theres a side story they created recently. When Bardock was “killed” by Frieza he actually was sent to the distant past. In the distant past he fought Frieza’s ancestor and reached the super saiyan form. Bardock is actually the legendary super saiyan.
:rofl:wait that was official? I thought was just some special, your talking about the one with "Chilled" right? Could of swore that was a what-if special

Oh i thought it was canon. They made a manga for it and everything and hes been consistently super saiyan in every game since they made it.

The only reason they keep making Super Saiyan Bardock a thing is strictly fan service

Bardock shouldn’t even be as popular as he is :lol:

If you dont like broly you can't be trusted. He's not my favorite character. But he's respected

Broly is a ****ing animal, and I was lowkey heart broken when I saw the full trailer for the Tournament of Power becuase I saw pics first and I thought Kale's berserker state was him :lol:, but people really think dude is over hyped
  • Hatred for Goku was his crying
  • Barley says more than 3 words until he powers up
  • Ends damn near every sentence with "KAKAROOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"
I'm not a Broly hater at all but this is the **** I hear/read. I remember when Kale first popped up, twitter was a **** storm because if U7 would of recognized her transformation theirs a chance that it could of inadvertently made Broly cannon. Them youtube dudes were pissed :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom