• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn’t even know Bardock was popular

You could have picked so many better characters than him imo

Brolly I get tho

Who Wish ultralightbeam?
I need base goku. Need his level 1 to be kaoken likelgohan power up and speed up. Need level 3 to be spirit bomb level 5 turn super saiyans totmake spirit bomb more powerful

Trapping in the corner and juggling into the air is the biggest spam I see on here.

Bruh i still keep getting kicked out of games. Out of the 5 games i tried to play i got kicked out of 3 mid match and the other 2 started off smooth then dropped to 19 frames smh.

honestly this game is easy to get use to, I hadn't played a game like this since MVC2 almost 10 years ago. im not great but im pretty damn decent. watch the youtube vids they will help a lot

Just got this today, forgot how trash I was at 2d style fighter games lol

Cool so far though. Just the way characters move when they talk in story mode is weird to me :lol:

SEASON 2 LEAK

Dragon Ball FighterZ

Season 2 DLC was just finished planning and they started translating the paperwork the day before they got fired.

The character packs were as follows, the first will be out before the end of the year. Season 2 according to them will be:
  • Tapion and Gogeta
  • Muten Roshi and Videl w/ Great Saiyaman
  • Raditz and Zarbon
  • Cabba and Kale w/ Caulifla
Season 1 DLC (Broly, Bardock, Normal Goku, Normal Vegeta, Vegito Blue, Merged Zamasu, 17, and Cooler) will all be out by July from what they know.

Where is Mr.Satan, gag character or not. He can't be ignored, he's a staple in games now.

hey have any of you guys been having problems running ring matches on PS4? havent been able to do it in the past week or so, whenever my friends try to play against me. we always get "no rooms found"

Back
Top Bottom