OFFICIAL DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ THREAD.........master roshi release in sept

Will you be buying???

• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
Eh theyve put Janemba in every DBZ fighting game though. I wouldnt be surprised if he was added.

I would much rather have Janemba than Tapion though.

Yea I still dontd remember tapion. I'll Google him. There is a patch coming this week. Fix server issues. Rumored broly and Braddock will be in that patch.

IdkIif they'll save this for season 2 or dbz fighters 2. But put everyone in here. Can u imagine dr gero android and the fat one together.
I would live Jenaba that was prolly my 3rd favorite movie. Hell I'd take turrles.
Give me baby goku. All the fighters in the super tournament. Ribbrianne

hey have any of you guys been having problems running ring matches on PS4? havent been able to do it in the past week or so, whenever my friends try to play against me. we always get "no rooms found"

im still having trouble. Made me lose interest in this game very quickly

Can’t get over getting a regular Goku and Vegeta

I think it’s an amazing game and I love playing it

But some of the current roster and DLC choices annoys me

You wildin. TheTway this game plays base goku and a vegeta should've been initial release. At least Above goku blue and vegeta blue. (and i like playing with both.)
Thinking of their super moves alone has me giddy.
I' would have omitted.
GoTenks. Hes useless.
Nappa
17 and 18 shouldves been split.
I woukd say 16 and ginyu. But they're actually really fun to play with.
Buu(either one)
I'd actually would have wanted skinny buu. And give him a move list like 21. Make the other 2 buus dlc.

haven't played in like a week in a half, but my last day at my job is friday then got a month off. im ready for yall

oh i've figured out how to beat your auto combo. I'm taking you out next time we meet patna
There should be no internet problems. just got 100mbs for 44 bucks.

Last edited:
went on last night, played a few games, im finding that im finding people who play exactly like me.. Which is good I have some tough games that come down to 1 on 1 with both of us having half a health bar left.
I did notice i played against more android 16s last night, but they were recycling the same moves.
Also notice my current 2 teams, have horrible assist that don't compliment each other (yamcha, goku black, goku ssb/ yamcha trunks gokublack)_

Back
Top Bottom