Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Never watched dbz when I was younger but now I'm on around episode 200. Can't lie this show is :pimp: :pimp:

Love it lol

Idk if I would have been able to watch it on tv though. I'm on episode lkke 203 so I've probably watched 5 years of episodes in a month. I should have started with dragon ball but I went straight to dbz

Whoa, how many eps do you watch per day?

I'm trying to get around watching some shows that I never got into as well, but everyone else did like Naruto and One Piece and they're like in the 700 eps category. Not sure how long it will take for me to catch up...

Lol idk. It's prob been more than a month now that you say it. I just watch at night. Roll up and binge watch until i fall asleep. Been going hard the past 2 weeks, I went from like 145 to where I'm at now. Can't lie the cell saga had me hooked lol. Just finished that the other day

Edit: now that I think about it, I started watching at my friends house and he'd watch them without me so I def missed a bunch. I've seen all of them from prob like 120 to where I'm at now. The first one I remmeber was when radik (sp) killed goku, then I missed a bunch and saw when goku was still dead and they were waiting for him to come fight frieza

Last edited:
Super Piccolo is about equal to 17 and 18, but in an extended fight he will lose because 17 and 18 don't get tired.

And Super Piccolo is leagues above a basic SSJ1

DB doesn't age well.  It was fine and all back in the day, a martial arts anime.  But nowadays people need that ultra fast, flying, ki-blast battles.  Story is great though.

Red Ribbon Army

Piccolo

General Tso

Emperor Pilaf

OG martial arts tourneys

:pimp:

Goku's little peen :pimp:

DB doesn't age well.  It was fine and all back in the day, a martial arts anime.  But nowadays people need that ultra fast, flying, ki-blast battles.  Story is great though.

Red Ribbon Army

Piccolo

General Tso

Emperor Pilaf

OG martial arts tourneys

:pimp:

Goku's little peen :pimp:
pause?

I'm at the part where they're in babadi's spaceship. They just got to the second level. ***** about to get poppin :pimp:

Only like 75 episodes left :frown:

I wish I would have watched when I was younger, I would have def started working out :lol: . I'm 23 and I'm over here getting amped I can't imagine back then

Last edited:
I'm at the part where they're in babadi's spaceship. They just got to the second level. ***** about to get poppin :pimp:

The Buu saga >>>

I really wish you would've started with Dragon Ball and then got to this point. Goku's greatness is solidified in this saga, hands down

The Buu saga >>>

I really wish you would've started with Dragon Ball and then got to this point. Goku's greatness is solidified in this saga, hands down

I know me too, I'm gonna go back and watch it though for sure.. It wasn't even my idea to start watching, my friend started and we both got hooked :lol: . He watched most of it when he was younger but I'm new to it I only knew a few characters

I watched a few earlier today I'm on 232, buu is about to come out of his ball. Gonna :pimp: and watch some more later tonight. I hope trunks and goten get it poppin. I like goten for some reason

On a side note, I want to go back and read this thread but I got like 7 pages deep and there's way too many spoilers :lol:

Last edited:
This dude Buu seems maaad OP. Kind of scary/creepy in his first form lol

I'm assuming goku is gonna go ssj3 or something to beat him

Do they ever let anyone else save the world? Lol or is it always goku? It seems like gohan will never be as beast as he should be

Last edited:
Android/Cell saga >>>>>

Only saga that didn't use the Dragonballs as a crutch.

Piccolo was def holding his own but the thing with the 16, 17, and 18 was that their power never depleted. He would have eventually got washed.

Android/Cell saga >>>>>

Only saga that didn't use the Dragonballs as a crutch.

Piccolo was def holding his own but the thing with the 16, 17, and 18 was that their power never depleted. He would have eventually got washed.

The android saga was really dark. Don't know if the rumors are completely true but Toriyama clearly had to take some inspiration from Terminator if not some mild obsession. The whole alternate future and Cell coming out of nowhere was OD. The Buu saga is whimsical in a sense. It has it's dark moments and then their are some moments that are just silly and dragon ball like. It's like they explored every option possible to defeat Buu only to go back to what everyone knew had to happen

Goku>>>>

Last edited:
I remember back in like the 4th grade, one of my best friends said he could make a kamehameha spark in his hands. I don't remember how he backed out of that statement though :lol:. We probably just clowned him and moved on.

Back
Top Bottom