Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Android/Cell saga >>>>>

Only saga that didn't use the Dragonballs as a crutch.

Piccolo was def holding his own but the thing with the 16, 17, and 18 was that their power never depleted. He would have eventually got washed.

Agreed on the Andriod/Cell Saga being the best. It was the full and natural conclusion of everything the series had been building up to, which is one of many reasons i've always found the Buu Saga to be a disappointment.

I think Piccolo could've taken 17 though. You're right on the energy of the androids being infinite, however Piccolo still could've destroyed him before then I think. He would've just had to do it before he spent too much energy. Remember, Piccolo was holding his own against Imperfect Cell as well.

Agreed on the Andriod/Cell Saga being the best. It was the full and natural conclusion of everything the series had been building up to, which is one of many reasons i've always found the Buu Saga to be a disappointment.

I think Piccolo could've taken 17 though. You're right on the energy of the androids being infinite, however Piccolo still could've destroyed him before then I think. He would've just had to do it before he spent too much energy. Remember, Piccolo was holding his own against Imperfect Cell as well.

Good point. If I remember right Trunks was saying that the androids in the main timeline were stronger than what he faced in his. You could assume that Cell was weaker as well which is why he had to go on obsorbing spree to get his strength up in order to absorb them.

Either way the 17/Piccolo fight was one of my faves. Cell showing up was a classic moment to me.

Cell>Freiza>Android>Namek>Saiyan>Buu

Still think Broly and Cooler should've gotten own Sagas

Last edited:
Just saw the episode where goku went ssj3 and gohan pulled out the z sword. Trunks and goten are about to do the fusion dance

I was supposed to hve the day off today but I gotta go to work for a few hours. I was planning on watching a bunch :lol:

RIP vegeta (for now, I assume?)

Last edited:
Cell>Freiza>Android>Namek>Saiyan>Buu
Still think Broly and Cooler should've gotten own Sagas

If any villains from the films were going to get a saga I would've wanted it to be them, plus Garlic Jr. That anime only saga he got in between Namek and Trunks/Android/Cell was alright and Dead Zone was a fun film as well in my opinion. Wouldn't have minded that saga being expanded some.

Last edited:
i loved janemba and the bojack movies. Ill spare you guys my theory about gogeta and how he wouldnt exist even if goku and vegeta did the fusion dance in a canon story line 
laugh.gif

Damn I wish I could DBZ from my mind and go back and start from the beginning. The excitement I used to feel watching all the new episodes has never been greater.

When Goku turned Super Saiyan for the first time... I legitimately lost it. To this day my mom still brings it up when I mention that I still watch DBZ. She doesn't know what the hell a Super Saiyan is but she knows I went crazy went it happened. :lol: :lol:

Damn I wish I could DBZ from my mind and go back and start from the beginning. The excitement I used to feel watching all the new episodes has never been greater.

When Goku turned Super Saiyan for the first time... I legitimately lost it.

Bruh.....

Man I'm about to break out the DVD collection this weekend :lol:

When Goku turned Super Saiyan for the first time... I legitimately lost it.

Bruh.....

Man I'm about to break out the DVD collection this weekend :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Yea I'm 23 and I'm over here amped watching these. I went and worked out after watching gohan vs cell :lol:

I've been watching them online I found a site that has all the episodes

I'm about to watch ep 251 later tonight. The z sword just broke I think gotenk is about to come out

Last edited:
Damn I just looked up broly.. An OP, evil saiyan? :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Edit: damnnnn cooler?? Friezas brother? :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
At the part now where super buu and gotenk are fighting in the hyperbaric time chamber. ***** poppin off right now, only like 40 episodes left :frown: .

I'm fully expecting gotenk to **** it up he's too cocky. Then vegeta and goku somehow come back and fuse. That'll prob **** up somehow and then goku will save the day. I'm curious as to how they kill buu though. This super buu is crazy. Then there's kid buu who I assume is even stronger

Last edited:
I'm up to episode 91 right now... Bout 5 episodes or so before Goku goes SS for the 1st time... I really do love this show... Watched as a kid, but didn't follow along completely :lol:... Got myself Vegeta and Frieza Pop's too...

At the part now where super buu and gotenk are fighting in the hyperbaric time chamber. ***** poppin off right now, only like 40 episodes left :frown: .

I'm fully expecting gotenk to **** it up he's too cocky. Then vegeta and goku somehow come back and fuse. That'll prob **** up somehow and then goku will save the day. I'm curious as to how they kill buu though. This super buu is crazy. Then there's kid buu who I assume is even stronger
Cwll

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji] Wait Until You ReRead This Thread

So we just gonna disregard my boy Tien, like he didn't put in his work on Imperfect Cell.

Still mad my boy Yajirobe still gets no love after the sayian saga. Only dude to never catch a L, and he defeated Vegeta.

Another Reason Why Andriod Saga Was The Best, Everyone Was Doing There Thing!! Trunks Came Back From The Future To Get His Shine On, Piccolo & Kame Squashed The Beef & Became One [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu, correct?

I hope so :lol:. Can't see how they beat him if he keeps regenerating

I'm at the part after gotenk and piccolo get stuck in the hyperbaric chamber. Buu just destroyed kamis lookout and the episode ended. Super saiyan 3 gotenk is a beast but he's too cocky :smh:

Back
Top Bottom