Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Are u guys talking about a series or a movie? Man, there's so much for me to watch

Just got to Frieza getting deferred... I only have one qualm with this show...

Frieza: The planet will blow up in 5 minutes...

(28 episodes later)

Frieza: The planet will blow up in 2 minutes ..

Me:
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Kanye Shrug...
That's just how it is.

Goku was preparing that Spirit Bomb on Namek for damn near two months.
laugh.gif

Man I don't care how long it took, it was all worth it for the Super Saiyan transformation.

Fun fact, the Goku vs Frieza is the longest anime battle...ever.

black water mist Master Roshi zombie walking towards Krillan's blue haired **** :rofl: :rofl:...

Man I don't care how long it took, it was all worth it for the Super Saiyan transformation.

Fun fact, the Goku vs Frieza is the longest anime battle...ever.

And it all happened in 5 minutes according to show dialogue :lol:...

Forgot about that Goku highlight reel. Maybe now these Vegeta stans will stop hating on the God. Goku humbled crybaby Vegeta hopefully he's humbled the rest of you.

Well now Vegeta and Goku are equal in power. So props to Vegeta catching up. You can tell they are equals in the revival of f movie.

Never understood why people go so hard for Vegeta...and want him to match Goku so much.

Vegeta is an entitled spoiled brat. He thinks his birthright is to be the strongest Saiyan of all time. Then a low class saying comes along, and surpasses him. This drives him to insane lengths to try and match Goku...who just naturally is the GOAT. Majin Vegeta is basically a roided up Vegeta.

The Vegeta apologist are like Russell Westbrook fans. Dudes just cheering on inefficient rage :lol:

Last edited:
Never understood why people go so hard for Vegeta...and want him to match Goku so much.

Vegeta is an entitled spoiled brat. He thinks his birthright is to be the strongest Saiyan of all time. Then a low class saying comes along, and surpasses him. This drives him to insane lengths to try and match Goku...who just naturally is the GOAT. Majin Vegeta is basically a roided up Vegeta.

The Vegeta apologist are like Russell Westbrook fans. Dudes just cheering on inefficient rage :lol:

They both just want that #1 spot
View media item 1758070

Last edited:
Goku turned SSJ after Krillin got got. Wait til you see what happens if you kill someone Vegeta cares for. We already saw what happened after a smack to his wife, didnt even care who it was.

Goku turned SSJ after Krillin got got. Wait til you see what happens if you kill someone Vegeta cares for. We already saw what happened after a smack to his wife, didnt even care who it was.

Cell murked Trunks and Vegeta flipped out then got slapped around :lol:. Cost Gohan a functioning arm in the process too.

No hate though because that's one of my fav Vegeta moments and I like the character.

Well now Vegeta and Goku are equal in power. So props to Vegeta catching up. You can tell they are equals in the revival of f movie.

You act like there's not levels to SSJ Power. They're not all equal in strength just because they're the same form. We didn't really get to see much of of Vegeta's SSJ Blue power in the movie. He could definitely be a weaker version just because Goku got the God powers first. Plus as Vegeta stated Goku is just a natural at attaining power.

Last edited:
You act like there's not levels to SSJ Power. They're not all equal in strength just because they're the same form. We didn't really get to see much of of Vegeta's SSJ Blue power in the movie. He could definitely be a weaker version just because Goku got the God powers first. Plus as Vegeta stated Goku is just a natural at attaining power.

I actually think that as of now they are "equals" in terms of power or Atleast closed to it at this point. Although we haven't seen the fully extent of the form I think that the movie does a pretty good job of implying that they're on equal footing.

I actually think that as of now they are "equals" in terms of power or Atleast closed to it at this point. Although we haven't seen the fully extent of the form I think that the movie does a pretty good job of implying that they're on equal footing.

Agreed. Vegeta is fully able to sense Frieza's power level from the start of the fight to the end and at no point shows any doubts that he himself could take on Frieza. Goku also doesn't doubt Vegeta's power, really only being the one that fights because Freiza himself is only interested in Goku. In the manga, after Resurrection, they're then shown training and are evenly matched. Not really like it's impossible for Vegeta to equal Goku or being stronger. As Super Saiyan 2's during the Buu Saga both matched each other perfectly, and when Vegeta became a Super Saiyan during the Android Saga it was outright stated that he was stronger than Goku.

Last edited:
? im not really sure what youre trying to say here

99% of  DBZ whenever Vegeta is a by stander to a fight with goku he's either angry, jealous, or going through some internal monologue about how hes the prince of all saiyans all triggered by goku being stronger than him. Ive never seen a more confident vegeta than vegeta post whis training in revival of F.

Back
Top Bottom