Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Goku says in story multiple times he couldn't beat Super Buu. Therefore Goku could beat Super Buu. :lol :rollin Ok bro.

Stop it, you know they mean over the whole Dragon Ball lore.

So you're allowed to make that assumption based on what? But I'm not allowed to make the assumption that Toriyama was speaking generally about dragon ball and not specifically about Majin buu, specifically because he didn't mention Majin buu explicitly and everything he wrote himself in the manga contradicts it?

Yes he could have, Super Buu is only Majin Buu with his evil mindset up at the forefront. Kid Buu has stamina, ruthless attitude, and destructive power. You didn't see Super Buu blow up planets and then come to face his opponents. He ran most of the time or did you all forget. 

Maybe cause jay hid this in a spoiler you missed it. Respond to these pages directly please
View media item 2128028View media item 2128031

I see that multiple people were able to easily grasp this, except for AirSak :lol :rollin I don't know the last time i've laughed so much while talking about Dragon Ball.

Goku couldn't have beaten Super Buu. He said himself that he couldn't.

Yes he could have, Super Buu is only Majin Buu with his evil mindset up at the forefront. Kid Buu has stamina, ruthless attitude, and destructive power. You didn't see Super Buu blow up planets and then come to face his opponents. He ran most of the time or did you all forget. 

View media item 2128030
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Buu

Goku says multiple times he can't beat Super Buu and says he can beat Kid Buu, what more do you want?

More dangerous, not more powerful. This is sometihng the series, again, directly shows you. Majin Buu and Super Buu could be redirected with the promise of food or a good fight. The first thing Kid Buu did was nuke the planet, something not a single other villain in the series ever accomplished with all of their grand plans and posturing, even though every major villain from Vegeta on had the ability to do so. Goku even asks him right before if he wants to fight them and Kid Buu ignores him. Not really that hard to figure out, especially when Supreme Kai says much the same. **** even the DB wiki says all of this :rolleyes

We done here?

Last edited:
Kid Buu is crazier, that doesn't mean he's more powerful. The power scale is explicitly defined and it says Super Buu is more powerful.

Y'all got this man, can't believe I let myself get sucked into this argument again.

Last edited:
Not sure how you can use a wiki source that cites Super Buu as the most powerful version of Buu, explicitly points out why Kid Buu is the most dangerous, while discounting it being due to any raw power he has, but then still try to argue that Kid Buu is the strongest. :{ Terrible, just plain terrible.
Sak would argue that water isn't wet

I owe you a rep for this tomorrow.

This is never going to end because he is trying force evidence to prove his point, as opposed to everyone else who used the source material to form their conclusions.

You're working backwards sak

I am on my phone and that wiki paragraph has a source number directly in the paragraph which links to the episode where Goku says he can't Beat Super Buu which Jd and Jays have posted multiple times.

I posted it to help prove the point that the majority of Dbz followers understand this, so much so that it's sourced in the wiki.

Half the stuff that's stated in the anime is created outside the source material. It can't be paraded as fact.

Last edited:
Stop it I gave you all something to think about. It's not all about physical strength that makes you the strongest, your state of mind, tactics, and how you fight also matter too.

Let's try this again

If goku can beat super buu like you claim why does he say this? Sources please

And please explain how they go from the above sentiment to the below sentiment if super buu got stronger turning into kid buu? again with sources please.
The first panel is after he removed Majin Buu which means he was changing into Kid Buu. The second panel read the photo from the wiki I posted above.

Gogeta is stronger than Vegito since we're just ignoring the facts and saying whatever we want.

Back
Top Bottom