Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I cannot believe this is happening again. Goku clearly says that he couldn't beat Super Buu at full power but then says he could beat Kid Buu.

This might be worse than the Goku > Vegeta argument.

Last edited:

Chapter 511

I intentionally wrote full power because goku wasnt full power when he used the form to fight kid buu.
You forgot to add in the factor of it being that he faced Super Buu with Gohan, Piccolo, Gotten, and Trunks absorbed. Not just Super Buu. 

"SIGH"

"If we leave he'll be sure to win!...Even though he's back to normal he's still far too strong for us!"

"We could have fused and easily defeated him! That's why you shouldn't have destroyed the Potara!"

Super Buu>Kid Buu. Goku confirms this with his words regarding his ability to fight the different versions of Majin Buu. Now lets never speak of this silly subject again.

Last edited:
"SIGH"

"If we leave he'll be sure to win!...Even though he's back to normal he's still far too strong for us!"

"We could have fused and easily defeated him! That's why you shouldn't have destroyed the Potara!"

Super Buu>Kid Buu. Goku confirms this with his words regarding his ability to fight the different versions of Majin Buu. Now lets never speak of this silly subject again.

Thank you. Like with all the time he had why not go straight back to the source material?

Easy my dear friend, Goku at full power Super Saiyan 3 could defeat Majin Buu but he wanted Goten and Trunks to do it. So that means that he could have defeated Super Buu as well since Super Buu is only Evil Buu with Majin Buu absorbed. Though it doesn't matter because in the article it says Kid Buu is the strongest. Forget about Super Saiyan 3 Goku, forget about Gotenks, what comes out of Akira Toriyama mouth is law. He is the creator after all. Unless you find an article or interview that specifically deals with that character than you have no proof.

Because he was weaker than Gohan and was going to die if Gohan was left in play....

He was Piccolo Buu at that point he was gonna die.

Last edited:
Because Mystic Gohan and SS3 Goku>Super Buu

Is this real life right now?
laugh.gif
Wouldn't that mean Super Saiyan 3 Goku could defeat Super Buu. 

Easy my dear friend, Goku at full power Super Saiyan 3 could defeat Majin Buu but he wanted Goten and Trunks to do it. So that means that he could have defeated Super Buu as well since Super Buu is only Evil Buu with Majin Buu absorbed. Though it doesn't matter because in the article it says Kid Buu is the strongest. Forget about Super Saiyan 3 Goku, forget about Gotenks, what comes out of Akira Toriyama mouth is law. He is the creator after all. Unless you find an article or interview that specifically deals with that character than you have no proof.

Welp according to that article, and again not what Toriyama actually said but what the question stated, young goku must be the strongest form of goku. You're taking YOUR interpretation of a snippet to claim as fact. When you've seen snippets of the manga, Toriyama's own source material and completely ignored the things being said on the damn page that explicitly say otherwise. And then ignoring Toriyama blatantly saying gotenks is stronger than goku.

Welp according to that article, and again not what Toriyama actually said but what the question stated, young goku must be the strongest form of goku. You're taking YOUR interpretation of a snippet to claim as fact. When you've seen snippets of the manga, Toriyama's own source material and completely ignored the things being said on the damn page that explicitly say otherwise. And then ignoring Toriyama blatantly saying gotenks is stronger than goku.
Remember over the whole Dragon Ball manga (start from the beginning). Kid Goku was the strongest when he defeated Piccolo.

Remember over the whole Dragon Ball manga (start from the beginning). Kid Goku was the strongest when he defeated Piccolo.

Sorry the creator didn't say that or provide any context So you can't say that as fact. Therefore young goku > super saiyan 3 goku based on your article.

No it means that Gohan AND Super Saiyan 3 goku could defeat super buu. Although Gohan was more than capable of taking on buucolo alone.
They could but Goku could do it alone. The reason he didn't was to save everyone absorbed. The same could be said for Gohan

Is this real life right now? :lol
What? No it doesn't. What it means is that Gohan the most powerful non fused character in Dbz was going to kill Piccolo Buu, and that with Goku there for support it was for sure a done deal.

Is this real life right now? :lol
What? No it doesn't. What it means is that Gohan the most powerful non fused character in Dbz was going to kill Piccolo Buu, and that with Goku there for support it was for sure a done deal.

I see that multiple people were able to easily grasp this, except for AirSak :lol :rollin I don't know the last time i've laughed so much while talking about Dragon Ball.

No it means that Gohan AND Super Saiyan 3 goku could defeat super buu. Although Gohan was more than capable of taking on buucolo alone.
They could but Goku could do it alone. The reason he didn't was to save everyone absorbed. The same could be said for Gohan
Goku couldn't have beaten Super Buu. He said himself that he couldn't.

I see that multiple people were able to easily grasp this, except for AirSak
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I don't know the last time i've laughed so much while talking about Dragon Ball.
Goku couldn't have beaten Super Buu. He said himself that he couldn't.
Yes he could have, Super Buu is only Majin Buu with his evil mindset up at the forefront. Kid Buu has stamina, ruthless attitude, and destructive power. You didn't see Super Buu blow up planets and then come to face his opponents. He ran most of the time or did you all forget. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom