Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I kinda liked how they jumped around this episode. From Goku and Beerus confronting Zamasu to showing a little bit of the two Trunks in the main universe to showing a little bit of Mai in the alternate future to showing a little bit of what Black and Future Zamasu were up to.

Super normally don't jump perspectives all that much. It was nice to see.

Beerus the God :pimp: :pimp:

So Blackarot can only get stronger if Goku is alive?

It seems to me that it's not that their lives are literally linked. It's that who can teach him more about that body than goku himself? By fighting him and seeing goku at his strongest not only lets him see his bodies capabilities but fighting someone as strong as goku can only make him stronger.

Black has at least 7 years on everyone. Goku and Vegeta just need to hit that hyperbolic for a bit.

Zamasu mentioned something about taking the energy that Goku had and having Black absorb it

Not even sure What Black is anymore

It seems to me that it's not that their lives are literally linked. It's that who can teach him more about that body than goku himself? By fighting him and seeing goku at his strongest not only lets him see his bodies capabilities but fighting someone as strong as goku can only make him stronger.

So he's kind of like Hit? Improving while fighting?

He literally gets stronger with every battle.

He's kind of like Goku. Only he's not kinda, he's literally Goku.

Who better to get the most out of Goku's body but Goku. Who else can push him to the limits of a saiyans potential, but the man himself.

Well whaddya know; this episode sucked

Is it just me or does every episode of Super have the exact same cast despite this being a franchise consisting of many diverse and unique characters?

The past month/2 months of episodes have been

Goku

Vegeta

Future/Chibi Trunks

Bulma

Beerus

Whis

Pilaf crew

Zamas, Gowasu

Goku Black

In the following locations; never anywhere else

Capsule Corp

Gowasu's planet

An unidentified generic city in the future

I feel like I'm watching the same damn thing every week

P.S. Oh, and let's have lots of scenes of Future Trunks moping around because that's totally all he did in the original series as opposed to being proactive and determined :rolleyes

Last edited:
^^ Buu Saga

Goku

Supreme Kai/ Elder Kai and Kibito

Gohan

Goten

Trunks

Buu

Vegeta

Babidi

Dabura

Hercule

Locations: Earth, supreme kai world

Cell saga

Goku

Gohan

Vegeta

Trunks

Android 16/17/18

Cell

Krillin

Locations: Earth, future Earth

Frieza saga

Goku

Gohan

Vegeta

Krillin

Piccolo

Frieza

Ginyu Force

Zarbon(?)

Dodoria(?)

Locations: Namek

:lol: we want that old thing back huh. Super has just as many if not more moving pieces then any saga before it. The obsession with Z is ridiculous. I saw Goku go Kaio ken x10 as a Super Saiyan God. **** Dragon Ball z

Last edited:
20 episodes into Super and I'm feeling very nostalgic

This is corny but I have some memory problems when it comes to anything from my childhood, so once I start watching Super a bunch of **** started to come back

20 episodes into Super and I'm feeling very nostalgic

This is corny but I have some memory problems when it comes to anything from my childhood, so once I start watching Super a bunch of **** started to come back
smoke less weed will also help
happy.gif

:lol: we want that old thing back huh. Super has just as many if not more moving pieces then any saga before it. The obsession with Z is ridiculous. I saw Goku go Kaio ken x10 as a Super Saiyan God. **** Dragon Ball z

Stop it. Be honest with yourself. The first 2 Sagas in Super were a pointless rehash of the last 2 films. Universe 6 was ok and just ok. The current Saga is the only notable one of the bunch from beginning to end. I don't understand how you can say **** Dragon Ball Z and talk about not understanding why people love it. Did you not like this franchise before Super or some ****? Do you just happen to think that Z is trash? **** is wrong with you :lol: There's no way in hell you're going to try to tell me that the Battle of Gods Saga and the Resurrection Saga were better then the Saiyan and Namek Sagas. Out of your damn mind, always trying to hype this **** up as better than it is. Just as bad as those Naruto fans who can't accept there was a drop in quality towards the end of the series. :smh:

:lol: @ expecting to see anyone other than a saiyan and maybe piccolo at this point in DB

Its been the super saiyan show since Goku humbled Freiza

Last edited:

He literally gets stronger with every battle.

He's kind of like Goku. Only he's not kinda, he's literally Goku.

Who better to get the most out of Goku's body but Goku. Who else can push him to the limits of a saiyans potential, but the man himself.
Or Goten, Goku's lookalike son, the youngest SSJ ever, and probably one of the most latent potential characters in the series.

Goten Black

Stop it. Be honest with yourself. The first 2 Sagas in Super were a pointless rehash of the last 2 films. Universe 6 was ok and just ok. The current Saga is the only notable one of the bunch from beginning to end. I don't understand how you can say **** Dragon Ball Z and talk about not understanding why people love it. Did you not like this franchise before Super or some ****? Do you just happen to think that Z is trash? **** is wrong with you :lol: There's no way in hell you're going to try to tell me that the Battle of Gods Saga and the Resurrection Saga were better then the Saiyan and Namek Sagas. Out of your damn mind, always trying to hype this **** up as better than it is. Just as bad as those Naruto fans who can't accept there was a drop in quality towards the end of the series. :smh:

This is 2016 Dragon ball fam. Let that sink in, y'all still tryna hype up episodes from 1992. If I showed the 14 y/o version of yourself the Vegeta vs Frieza battle from namek and then turned around and showed you the Vegeta vs. Frieza battle from Dragon Ball super Im willing to bet $2 that you wouldn't even acknowledge the Dragon ball z footage I showed you. Y'all boys living in the past whining about animation and trying to compare Super to Z. Other than the fact that Z had a 7 year run under its belt, there's no comparison. We are witnessing greatness with Super right now.

If NT was a forum in the late 80's/early 90's, we'd be in this thread talking about how Z is stupid for making Goku an alien and how it makes no sense for Piccolo to be watching over his enemies son :rolleyes

Last edited:
Or Goten, Goku's lookalike son, the youngest SSJ ever, and probably one of the most latent potential characters in the series.

Goten Black

But why would Zamasu's obsession with Goku lead him to Goten who isn't as powerful as his Father. And then on top of that Goku has a son who is more powerful then Goten with even greater latent potential.....

Goten Black
But why would Zamasu's obsession with Goku lead him to Goten who isn't as powerful as his Father. And then on top of that Goku has a son who is more powerful then Goten with even greater latent potential.....
You'll all see.

Goten's absence will be explained and then they will look at him funny forever

Last edited:
You'll all see.

Goten's absence will be explained and then they will look at him funny forever

:lol: I want to believe fam. I want an Empire strikes back twist with Black so bad but it's not gonna involve Goten being Black. Goten is at the crib studying tryna sneak out with icarus :lol:

This is 2016 Dragon ball fam. Let that sink in, y'all still tryna hype up episodes from 1992. If I showed the 14 y/o version of yourself the Vegeta vs Frieza battle from namek and then turned around and showed you the Vegeta vs. Frieza battle from Dragon Ball super Im willing to bet $2 that you wouldn't even acknowledge the Dragon ball z footage I showed you. Y'all boys living in the past whining about animation and trying to compare Super to Z. Other than the fact that Z had a 7 year run under its belt, there's no comparison. We are witnessing greatness with Super right now.

If NT was a forum in the late 80's/early 90's, we'd be in this thread talking about how Z is stupid for making Goku an alien and how it makes no sense for Piccolo to be watching over his enemies son :rolleyes
This man is clearly smokin smothing

The Vegeta vs Frieza battle? Bruh, neither of those are even in the Top 20 best Dragon Ball fights :lol: I wasn't blown away by Vegeta vs Frieza on Namek when I watched it as a kid and I wasn't blown away by their encounter in Super either. Terrible example, just terrible. If you're gonna tell me that Goku vs Frieza on Namek however (A fight that is actually worth talking about) is worse than Goku vs Frieza from Super and that it isn't something worth acknowledging then you're suffering from some kind of delusion. :lol: This hyping of Super and underestimation of Z is so ******* sad, because I believe that you truly mean everything you say. :smh:

Last edited:
Dog TBH black might be Goten.

Remember in Naruto, everyone didn't believe the Tobi = Obito theory, but it came true.

Black might just be Goten

I thought Tobi was Obito the whole time. The name thing was just the dead giveaway.

Back
Top Bottom