Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

hold this L trunks toriyama couldnt have some non goku related bloodline take a W
roll.gif
Toriyama doesn't write the manga though.

So basically, Trunks missed a power up.
he didnt get the mystic power up no, but id hardly say he missed out on being powered up. trunks in ss2 is about as strong as current ssj3 goku. which if logic comes should be signifiicantly stronger than mystic gohan ever was if power scaling comes into play

he didnt get the mystic power up no, but id hardly say he missed out on being powered up. trunks in ss2 is about as strong as current ssj3 goku. which if logic comes should be signifiicantly stronger than mystic gohan ever was if power scaling comes into play
Yep DBZ in a nutshell but I still love it nonetheless.

Just read the latest manga and once again I'm convinced they should have just let this Toyotaro dude write his own manga sequel instead of this train wreck of an anime called Super. Dude has an awesome understanding of the source material

Last edited:
Just read the latest manga and once again I'm convinced they should have just let this Toyotaro dude write his own manga sequel instead of this train wreck of an anime called Super. Dude has an awesome understanding of the source material
I hate to say it, but I agree.

Besides Toyotaro's interpretation of the Universe 6/7 tournament (letting Goku tap into the OG Super Saiyan God over Super Saiyan Blue with Kaio-Ken is something I don't agree with, and prefer the anime version better), Toyotaro appears to taking the time to make the appropriate explanations of why certain things in the Future Trunks saga are occurring.  Hell, he explained the "Kaioshins are linked with the Gods of Destruction" factoid better in the manga than the anime did.

Meanwhile the anime script team...................
indifferent.gif

Episode 63
nthat.gif

Had to be a reason why my guy got that easy whooping in the beginning

Toriyama gets one last chance.

If he smears Vegeta one more time im done.

Back
Top Bottom