Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

^^ It's just a video game brah 
laugh.gif
. A fighting game at that.

It's like complaining about Ironman being able to wash Magneto in the Marvel vs Capcom.

roll.gif

Bro Bruce Faulconer's music was 100x better than the og and that's the truth. Especially for the character themes. Vegeta, Gohans, Trunks themes were epic and got you hype. The og themes did nothing for me
This.

When this joint came on you knew shoulders were about to get clapped

roll.gif

pimp.gif

I've always been partial to the Super Buu theme myself.
Fire 
pimp.gif

Also Asap Rocky's Lord Pretty Flacko Jodye 2 with the sample of Perfect Cells theme song to further prove that Bruce Faulconers music is the goat 
laugh.gif

The chords on Vegeta theme always got me hype.

But when them keys start dancing on SSJ vegeta's theme it's a wrap

This song was the only thing worth reflecting on Gohans wasted character for

You can legit spit bars over Perfect Cells theme...

Last edited:
This.

When this joint came on you knew shoulders were about to get clapped
Fire :pimp:  

Also Asap Rocky's Lord Pretty Flacko Jodye 2 with the sample of Perfect Cells theme song to further prove that Bruce Faulconers music is the goat :lol:  
[emoji]128514[/emoji]
Exact!
Vegeta vs Imperfect Cell. "Are you ready know?! To witness a power not seen for thousands of years!" *piano quietly starts to build. If you saw that as a kid and didn't power up with Vegeta then I don't know what to tell you. When has the og stuff done that for anyone.

I occasionally listen to the Gohan theme on a 10 minute loop at the gym.

In all honesty, I don't know how you can be a Dragon Ball fan and not appreciate the music from the English dub. There were some truly excellent themes in every single arc.

Last edited:
Cant believe dudes are still throwing shade at Falconers scores. Without his scores DBZ would have never reached the popularity that it did in the states and i hold that opinion firmly. Those themes resonated with our childhood minds and to this day i still get hype hearing them.

Cant believe dudes are still throwing shade at Falconers scores. Without his scores DBZ would have never reached the popularity that it did in the states and i hold that opinion firmly. Those themes resonated with our childhood minds and to this day i still get hype hearing them.

Agreed. At least 5-6 songs on my gym playlist are his themes from DBZ. Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, SSJ3 Goku, Ginyu Force :pimp:

Who actually thinks the Japanese music is better?

This is the only good music  they've had

Also, I think you guys are going to look back on this Saga and see a bunch of stuff that you didnt like about it. 
  • SSJ2 Trunks being on Par with Goku during that spar at any point
  • This new form Trunks has. It has not been explained and the fact that its on par with SSB is ridiculous and redundant.
  • Super Saiyan Rose. Again, no explanation about what it is. This one is easier to deal with because I just consider it to be SSB but the origins of Goku Black causes it to be Pink
  • Goku Black's origin story. Ruined the character pretty much
  • Potara Fusion being introduced again and there will be some nonsense reason why they unfuse even though its supposed to be permanent.
If they really brought trunks back and had him skip this much in power there is absolutely no reason why they can not write Gohan back into this show. 

amuricans with their Bruce Failconer music 
mean.gif
you can compare it with eating a sashimi roll with ketchup instead of wasabi
laugh.gif

As a Piccolo stan I went ape **** at this moment.

**** I even learned how to play this on the piano.

You can't listen to this and not feel ready to whoop *** lol

Piccolo stay getting slept on smh

Last edited:
Still the best dbz music for me. **** sounded like it's calling you to turn into ssj lol.. Good ol days

Also, I think you guys are going to look back on this Saga and see a bunch of stuff that you didnt like about it. 

• This new form Trunks has. It has not been explained and the fact that its on par with SSB is ridiculous and redundant.
  • Super Saiyan Rose. Again, no explanation about what it is. This one is easier to deal with because I just consider it to be SSB but the origins of Goku Black causes it to be Pink
  • Potara Fusion being introduced again and there will be some nonsense reason why they unfuse even though its supposed to be permanent.

If they really brought trunks back and had him skip this much in power there is absolutely no reason why they can not write Gohan back into this show. 

None of these are an issue. If this is what you'd complain about, and not Goku and Vegeta being god level beings in general, you're thinking too hard. Hell, I'm more annoyed they rehashed Frieza twice in this series (Gold form and Frost).

This

Future is my guy but no way he should be able to keep up with blk. Makes SSB look weak

Last edited:
So vegetio's gonna have to get saved by trunks?

Trunks = Vegito power level confirmed?

They gonna let Mai get a couple punches in as well?

I shall take this post, re-word it, make it MUCH LONGER, and re-post it for all your reading pleasure :smile:

Last edited:
I mean did they really explained how vegito un- fused in the buu arc? All we know is nameks dragonball can do it.

I mean did they really explained how vegito un- fused in the buu arc? All we know is nameks dragonball can do it.

Atmosphere inside Super Buu's body caused the fusion to come undone.
So vegetio's gonna have to get saved by trunks?

Trunks = Vegito power level confirmed?

They gonna let Mai get a couple punches in as well?

:lol: :lol:

In all seriousness though, Vegito should once again be the most powerful character in this franchise. There's nothing Trunks on his own should be able to add to the battle by this point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom