Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds I get that. Now if he powered down to base BEFORE going mystic, I'd understand. But since he went SSJ2 -> Mystic, idk if the writers completely forgot how it happened in Z or plan on explaining the plot hole
Well we know from z that gohan goes from base straight to mystic. As far as this episode goes sequence of transformation Doesn't really mean anything. Same way goku ca. Go from base straight to ssj3 or go from SSJ to SSB. Gohan was in ssj2 to begin with because he was powering up the traditional way until piccolo pushed him to go further and remember how to tap into his mystic form

Exactly that. Goku can go from base to SSB
He can also go from base to SSJ1-3 to SSB

Gohan can go base to SSJ2 without going SSJ first
He can go from base to Mystic
SSJ to Mystic,

but at the end of the day, his mystic form is his absolute complete power.

like jd mentioned earlier, Piccolo said that Gohan can get stronger,
we'll see what he means by that in the episodes to come later... specifically when Ultimate Gohan trains with Goku.

Last edited:
If nothing else, the episode makes it clear that just being Mystic is not the absolute peak of the power that Gohan can achieve, which finally puts one argument regarding the form to rest for good.

I waited far to long for this episode
When the memes came out I doubted him
When he said he would train again I believed again

Through the countless Ls and slander I remained silent knowing one day the Goat would return

Piccolo was a true Father this episode
He dropped that knowledge that Goku couldn't
He pushed my boy to the edge

When the episode first started and it was raining
I knew this would be great

LongLiveGohan

And Califuia i guess that's a play on cauliflower

She a savage!
waifu material

Repped for the Gohan love[emoji]128175[/emoji]

It's been confirmed that Super will lead into the original DBZ ending

However it's unclear as to whether or not the story continues after that

Maybe mystic is the peak, in terms of last form, but he can become stronger in that form.

That's pretty much how I always imagined it. You had fools out here though acting as if it'd be impossible for Gohan to ever go beyond the level of strength he had when he fought Super Buu :rolleyes

If trunks can come up with the SSJ Rage. I'm sure Gohan will have some type of new transformation. He's due for one anyway.

I still think he's the one gonna win it for U7 :nerd:

They better have gone into the hyperbolic to train. If not, then that'd mean Gohan got all this new power in a matter of hours.

I feel like gohan goal to get stronger should make him better than goku
he is more aware of the loss and the need to protect.

goku is a full blooded saiyan he has battle in his DNA just like the rest of them thats the difference between him and gohan

doubt they will make gohan stronger than vegeta/goku if they do it wont be for long

Last edited:
I feel like gohan goal to get stronger should make him better than goku
he is more aware of the loss and the need to protect.

As a person, Gohan's always been better than Goku. Same goes for Future Trunks in comparison to Vegeta. Lacking the natural bloodlust that their fathers have helps with that.

Back
Top Bottom