And Him watching Launch around the house

But damn fam out here like a booty warrior

I gotta rewatch Dragon Ball

I remember the Bulma scene,

And Him watching Launch around the house

But damn fam out here like a booty warrior
Watching Dragon Ball right now on Hulu

Just finished Tau Pai Pai 

Muten Roshi is really doing ALOT more in Super than in DB.

DB is mostly dirty jokes. Son just being rapey now in Super

Yea. I contacted them. I lost the dokkaned versions of Agl SSJ Rose Goku Black, Phy Goku Black, LR Agl Androids, Str Omega, Int Janemba, Teq and Agl Golden Frieza, Teq SS3 Gotenks, Str and Phy Broly, Str Gogeta, and so many others.

Also if anyone still plays Xenoverse there's supposedly a DLC pack coming with SSB Vegito and merged Zamasu.

Did Bandai contact you back? From what I've heard people who actually spend money on the game have a better success rate with their customer service and account recovery.

Yeah try not to think about the details too much. Bc zen-chan also destroyed several universes already. So unless the current universes recently changed their numbers, they wouldn't be paired 1-12 2-11 3-10 4-9 5-8 6-7 if you add more universes

Last edited:

They really ripped off Sailor Moon for that whole thing though.

Yes it's a parody.

Same way the Ginyu Force / Saiyaman / Pride Troopers are a parody of Kamen Rider and Super Sentai (which Americans ripped off and called 'Power Rangers')

Team Rocket from Pokemon are also a parody of that type of stuff, except their twist is that they're 'villains'.
Matching universes have similar power just because they're paired?
Yeah try not to think about the details too much. Bc zen-chan also destroyed several universes already. So unless the current universes recently changed their numbers, they wouldn't be paired 1-12 2-11 3-10 4-9 5-8 6-7 if you add more universes
There used to be 18 Universes, and Zeno destroyed 6 of them

I don't think it's a coincidence that

12 universes make 6 pairs,

and 18 universes make 6 trios.

1   -   12    -   18  

2   -   11    -   17

3   -   10    -   16

4   -    9      -   15

5   -    8      -   14

6   -    7      -   13

Perhaps Zeno wiped out a whole column of the trio.

Notice also, that the Tournament of Power competing universes are all paired together,

and the ones who are not competing in the tournament are also paired with each other?

The ones in green are the Universes who are not in the Tournament of Power [Mortal Level > 7]

The ones in blue are the Universes who are in the Tournament of Power [Mortal Level < 7]

The crossed out red are the Universes who have been destroyed

I think there are plot twists up ahead... I'm thinking the paired universes are going to be a team. Like, 6 and 7 on the same team for example.

If we look at the intro,

Goku fights Jiren (U7 VS U11)

Vegeta fights that DeCastle girl (U7 VS U2)

U2 and U11 are pairs.

Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

Maybe I was thinking too hard or logically, but the scene where old Kai suggests he unlock Goku's untapped power and then they realize there's not enough time.....nobody thought to go into the hyperbolic time chamber? They literally just spoke of Vegeta being in there :lol:

Wouldn't it have been more beneficial to do it to Krillin and Piccolo and the other weaker teammates if they could have?

Maybe I was thinking too hard or logically, but the scene where old Kai suggests he unlock Goku's untapped power and then they realize there's not enough time.....nobody thought to go into the hyperbolic time chamber? They literally just spoke of Vegeta being in there :lol:
:lol: :lol:

They all should be in the time chamber having meeting and **** where time is not an issue :lol:

They could all train there with whis and beerus while they wait for Buu to wake up

I love how the hyperbolic time chamber has become a commonplace thing now. All the rules are basically dead.

When did Goku even invite Vegeta to the tournament? I don't recall that happening

I love how the hyperbolic time chamber has become a commonplace thing now. All the rules are basically dead.

When did Goku even invite Vegeta to the tournament? I don't recall that happening

Tournament of power?

That's the first thing Goku did after returning to earth from the exhibition match. Same episode when Bulma gave birth i believe

The Freeza Hit recruited was on the run because he was a fraud right?

Who Frost? Yeah, he was fraudulent. He pretended to be this benevolent being.

I wonder if he will fight Freeza lol. That would be hilarious.

And how come we, Universe 7, don't have a Hit type?

Back
Top Bottom