Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I'm soooo ready for this game. Prepared to get washed everyone. Marvel vs Capcom 2 champ on PS2. 104 - 12. If the same dynamics, it's over. (Gambit, Guile and Magneto) no way fam you beating me.

Last edited:
I'm soooo ready for this game. Prepared to get washed everyone. Marvel vs Capcom 2 champ on PS2. 104 - 12. If the same dynamics, it's over. (Gambit, Guile and Magneto) no way fam you beating me.

Iceman, Strider, Hulk. I always appreciate the random squads people put together.

Here's a better trailer for it.
pimp.gif

This game better have all the OP's and ED's for the entire Dragon Ball saga on disc. I want to listen to Cha-La Head Cha-La and Limit Break X Survivor while I'm fighting.
laugh.gif
The thing about this game is that I'm afraid/know they will have those half circle and zig zag thumb combinations (like in Street Fighter and Guilty Gear) to utilize special attacks. I hate those because they're not easy to do.

Here's a better trailer for it. :pimp:

This game better have all the OP's and ED's for the entire Dragon Ball saga on disc. I want to listen to Cha-La Head Cha-La and Limit Break X Survivor while I'm fighting. :lol:

The thing about this game is that I'm afraid/know they will have those half circle and zig zag thumb combinations (like in Street Fighter and Guilty Gear) to utilize special attacks. I hate those because they're not easy to do.

:pimp: Thats how I came up.

I'm ready to serve these L's :smokin

You been watching DBS? It sounds more than right :lol:

yup just continuing the joke / narrative of goku being the villain... not a joke tho.. guy is more evil than goku black
zamasu was right, these dumbass mortals are ruining the universe
and now zeno sama is gonna destroy universes the same way zamasu wanted to

I always been trash at those kinds of fighting games. I couldn't get into Super DBZ because I was trash and plus the visuals weren't all that.

But THIS **** RIGHT HERE? I'm dedicated to mastering this ****

It's not in my nature to lose at DBZ games and therefore hands will be given.

The main issue is that DBZ games are historically prone to cheese and I hope this isn't the case here.

Last edited:

you cant do a hadoken or dragon punch motion on a d- pad ? I could see if if the had geese raging storms motions then it would take some getting used to. Combat looks fast and stylish , i just hope the roster is pretty decent. Seeing as they have golden freeza i wonder how far into super will they get into and if theyll pull from the movies at all 

I kept playing back trying to figure out if it was a diversion for the super he launched while getting up.

I know its a play on the name saga, but it would be dope if it were a super set up move.

If not, thats how I'm going to use it.

But srsly... Why 2018?.. Why not fall 17 :smh:

Last edited:
I kept playing back trying to figure out if it was a diversion for the super he launched while getting up.

I know its a play on the name saga, but it would be dope if it were a super set up move.

If not, thats how I'm going to use it.

But srsly... Why 2018?.. Why not fall 17 :smh:
We can't rush greatness :pimp:
All I know is soon as beta info comes up we all better share info
On how to get in

Back
Top Bottom