Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

episode was straight pressure
laugh.gif
whis be killin me with the expressions 'hoooo...'

Last edited:
Im curious to where the Super manga is going. These changes in the Zamasu arc are very interesting.

Frieza is just too dangerous. He's about to sabotage the whole tournament. I was really ready for Beerus to wipe him out when him and Whis appeared :smh:

I got money on Frieza and Frost fusing and being the villain all the heroes in the tournament have to defeat.

So yall think with all these Saiyans involved in the tournament there could be another SSG by the end of the arc? :nerd:

24k papi saga has fuego animation. That comparison is tripping

6d88cbd2b2968685ac0870be3e226a07346d8835_hq.gif

This is a bad comparison. It’s basically comparing a mid frame high speed fight scene to a highlighted frame at the end of a fight

The first image is during a high speed animation, where they use less detail to save time and energy because the focus isn’t really on the characters but on their movements

a37844c218ab1d95329232fd3add6f50.gif

If you look closely right before Goku teleports behind freeza you can see his face and the lack of detail in him in general. The focus isn’t his face or his body at all. It’s moving so fast we just need a representation of Goku. The focus is the illusion of speed.

If you freeze that frame right before Goku moves, it’ll look like a ****** drawing too.

Check these fight animations for the Black saga. Which was more than likely animated by the same team who did this current episode

tumblr_o908deBp8h1sg9gi2o8_540.gif

ec29459d82a709313385d78f24119d27065eb7a2_hq.gif

Now check a “highlighted” or “focused” scene that supposed to bring attention to detail

15638.gif

giphy.gif

Pink Aura Papi saga >>>

#DBZLogic

are we sure those gifs aren't from the ROF movie? from what i can recall the saga had terrible animation.

Last edited:
I didnt watch the Frieza arc but those gifs definitely look like they were from the Return of F movie.

And i dont think the newer animations came into effect till the preliminary Tournament of Power episodes which was after the Zamasu arc.

are we sure those gifs aren't from the ROF movie? from what i can recall the saga had terrible animation.

AH good question. I actually took the original route when starting the show and saw the movies first and then started the show where the movies left off.

So in that case, you may be right. The animation in the show might have been buns back then.

But still, the Black saga is proof of my point. Animation takes time, and time costs money, so those inbetween shots will look crappy when frozen.

I know the filler episodes were buns, I just had no idea they did that to the freeza saga too. I legit thought they just broke the movie up into episodes.

SMH they had the golden gawd looking like Krillin drew him :smh:

View media item 2469093

Last edited:
just checked the episodes those gifs gotta be from the movie.. also the same dude who drew the merged zamasu vs vegetto fight did the goku/freeza exchange so no surprise it looked sick.

Those GIFS were from the ROF movie.

The golden freiza saga in super were just bad all together in terms of animation/art. They were rushing the **** of that saga. Hell even the manga didnt bother doing that arc and went straight to the U6 tourney

24k papi saga has fuego animation. That comparison is tripping

6d88cbd2b2968685ac0870be3e226a07346d8835_hq.gif

This is a bad comparison. It’s basically comparing a mid frame high speed fight scene to a highlighted frame at the end of a fight

The first image is during a high speed animation, where they use less detail to save time and energy because the focus isn’t really on the characters but on their movements

a37844c218ab1d95329232fd3add6f50.gif

If you look closely right before Goku teleports behind freeza you can see his face and the lack of detail in him in general. The focus isn’t his face or his body at all. It’s moving so fast we just need a representation of Goku. The focus is the illusion of speed.

If you freeze that frame right before Goku moves, it’ll look like a ****** drawing too.

Check these fight animations for the Black saga. Which was more than likely animated by the same team who did this current episode

tumblr_o908deBp8h1sg9gi2o8_540.gif

ec29459d82a709313385d78f24119d27065eb7a2_hq.gif

Now check a “highlighted” or “focused” scene that supposed to bring attention to detail

15638.gif

giphy.gif

Pink Aura Papi saga >>>

#DBZLogic
This done to anime that uses fluid animation fight scene.

I still stand by the fact that they dropped the ball with him.

His back story always should've been the Kami/Piccolo type story.

They ****** that up.

I like the Manga version of the Zamasu/Black goku arc better.

Anime version made him a crybaby after they merged.

Back
Top Bottom