Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Y'all mentioned ss4? 
nerd.gif

Kale gonna go golden oozaru,

Khalifa so bae, Straight slapped Goku's hand 

She need to throw down with Vegeta.

Gohan don't hit girls so they gonna charge him

Bringing SS4 to Super would be an example of trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist 

Does anyone REALLY favor SS4 to SSGSS? 
laugh.gif

Bringing SS4 to Super would be an example of trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist 

Does anyone REALLY favor SS4 to SSGSS? :lol:
I could see them brining in the ssj4 design under the guise that it's the level after ssj blue

I mean ssgss just look like they came from a Lil Uzi Vert concert and dyed their hair

but ss4! Them boys look like they came out the room of spirit and time been in their mediating and becoming woke!

But sidenote

I was watching a comparasion of Funimation Dub vs Kai dub on the scene of Vegeta and Goku fighting in the desert before Majin Buu woke up (Vegeta Tells Goku Why He Hates him)

And that Funimation Dub was waaaaaaay better, 

You could just feel Vegeta's pain and humilation 

But on the Vegeta's final atonement scene, It's a tie for me on which is better.

The background music is the decider 

Last edited:
Originally Posted by IhaveAQuestion
But sidenote

I was watching a comparasion of Funimation Dub vs Kai dub on the scene of Vegeta and Goku fighting in the desert before Majin Buu woke up (Vegeta Tells Goku Why He Hates him)

But on the Vegeta's final atonement scene, It's a tie for me on which is better.

Funimation dub >>>>

[QUOTE name="IhaveAQuestion"]
Originally Posted by IhaveAQuestion

But sidenote

Funimation dub >>>>
[/quote]

I was watching Toonami last night and this episode was airing and i felt the same way. Its not the same without Falconer's BG music and the fillers. The Kai dub actually ruined the battle for me.

I literally pulled up episode 96 on YouTube. Quality was HD and I could stream it on my TV. I'm done messing around with Kissanime

Of all the series, DB is my favorite. I wouldn't call kid Goku an idiot cuz of that though
laugh.gif
. He just ain't know better. Didn't grow up around people up to that point to learn of the genders or social norms.
yeah that's not the only reason lol... im just seeing now how it shouldnt be a surprise as to why goku is still a dumbass, because he has always been an idiot.

ive also noticed that from DB his biggest weakness is letting his guard down.

he let his guard down all throughout DB

he let his guard down when majin vegeta KO'd him from behind

he let his guard down when frieza had seedra's hakai

im sure there's more examples, but those are the ones that are stickin out

-------------------

this week's episode.. man when Jiren told Goku to ****, **** was badass. i cant wait for this ****

Last edited:
Dragon Ball is my favorite of the series as well because of how lighthearted and innocent the series was and the theme stays with Goku 30+ years later with Dragon Ball Super. The show is so self aware more so than Z (and GT) of how naive Goku is and has always been to the point now where Goku is just a mildly ******ed man child with a heart of gold who just so happens to be the strongest being in multiple universes, not just his own. Watching Dragon Ball just makes you smile at how far Goku has come.

Super feels when the "Boogie Back" outro plays and the ending shows that picture on Bulma's desk of her Goku and Krillin when they were kids. :wow:

No respek for the Prince at all from the very beginning. 
Yeah I like Super overall but I don't like how different the show's tone is with Vegeta

Seems like they take every opportunity they can to make him look foolish

Way different from Z or GT 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom