Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I can see it now, gokus gonna start making friends, saving dudes from other universes from being killed or falling off the edge. The troopers will see that and be like "hmmm I guess he really isn't an evil guy".

Either Universe 7 loses or Frieza and Frost actually do link up and plan something and start a complete new arc during the tournament of power.

Can't wait to see Kale go Brock Lesnar in Episode 100.

Gohan gonna save his daddy again after he starts getting washed
In what universe are you watching Dragon ball super?
We all know his daddy Piccolo getting washed lol how many times have Piccolo sacrificed himself to save Gohan? He's returning the favor this time lol
Ohhhhhh I thought you mean goku 
roll.gif

Gohan gonna save his daddy again after he starts getting washed
In what universe are you watching Dragon ball super?
We all know his daddy Piccolo getting washed lol how many times have Piccolo sacrificed himself to save Gohan? He's returning the favor this time lol
Ohhhhhh I thought you mean goku 
roll.gif
Goku gonna get washed by Jiren, Vegeta getting washed by Hit and Caulifa, Gohan saving the say when he goes Super Mystic lol 
roll.gif

Do you guys see DB Super continuing after this arch is over? What other threats will be left?
I think the arc would end once Goku, possibly Vegeta too, become a God of something.. 
Them dying wouldn't be logical in the dragonball world since they've died so many times. They're going to find ways to immortalize them or Goku. 

Damn if they would only bring back Radditz. So much potential could happen.

I bet if Radditz was still alive, we wouldn't have no soft *** Gohan. Not gonna see his nephew go down like that.

I mean damn he is Goku Brother. Could be like the Manning Brothers Peyton/Eli

I bet if Radditz was still alive, we wouldn't have no soft *** Gohan. Not gonna see his nephew go down like that.

If they brought Radditz back he would be so far behind probably :lol:

But then again he is Goku's brother

If they brought Radditz back he would be so far behind probably
laugh.gif

But then again he is Goku's brother
Might as well bring back Bardock and King Vegeta at that lol next arc gonna be called "Clash of the Saiyans" lol

Dragon Ball aint going nowhere any time soon... The True Golden Frieza episode surpassed One Piece ratings.

TOEI's #1 breadmaker is One Piece.

You do the math... whatever makes enormous money, will keep getting fueled with bread behind it so that more money can be made off of it.

DB Super just got more staff and extra teams in select departments in January/February, that means the workload has increased.

It's paying off too, since the Super team has for the first time surpassed One Piece ratings.

Even if they wanted to end Super, they can't. If the money is coming in insanely in the future and they run out of ideas,

they'll just hire more people in the creative department to keep the ball rolling until it isn't worth it anymore.

How many episodes do you think they produced ahead of time? Or can it be free flowing weeekly from scratch ?

**** outta here *****. Raditz bout 35 with a power level of 1200

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom