Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I have a feeling the same people gokus helping will later sacrifice themselves in order for him to be last man standing

Did any Dokkan players pull a SS4 Gogeta? I did and I didn't even have to spend any money.

If they came to that point. I'm thinking GP will make up some new rules. 5 mins OT , one must beat the other or else they both get erased

Goku & Hit fighting to the end, both of them knocked down at the center of the stage... 100 taks passes, it's a tie. U6 & U7 are saved. Freeza is wished back to life, he somehow fuses with Frost. Both U6 & U7 now face a new foe.

Goku & Hit fighting to the end, both of them knocked down at the center of the stage... 100 taks passes, it's a tie. U6 & U7 are saved. Freeza is wished back to life, he somehow fuses with Frost. Both U6 & U7 now face a new foe.

Lol. No. Terrible plot if this happens. No way they going to show Jiren and hype him for weeks without him being a part of the final two.

Did any Dokkan players pull a SS4 Gogeta? I did and I didn't even have to spend any money.

Not yet but I still have hope.

Box still lit though, these and a grip of SSRs

IMG_4618.jpg

IMG_4619.jpg

IMG_4620.jpg

Seems like a lot of people are forgetting that its been said a few times now that U6 & U7 are twins

So yes they have every race the same as U7

Episode was lacking more vegeta

But that Boy 17!
Chill mode throughout the whole fight.

Cool to see 17 showcased for the episode. Looks like we get a Gohan and Piccolo episode next.

I thought for sure that once the U2 women showed up that Roshi was done for. I have to think him or Tien gets knocked out within the next 2 episodes

Back
Top Bottom