Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

i'm guessing piccolo saves gohan and gets eliminated. stupid **** has to happen for gohan to actually let his true power out.

i'm guessing piccolo saves gohan and gets eliminated. stupid **** has to happen for gohan to actually let his true power out.

Im sure this is whats going to happen. I doubt he gets eliminated though before we see U6's Namekians

First half of that episode was an awful troll. Made me sour on the rest of the episode

Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 1.36.41 AM.png

lol they re-used so many animations this ep

hopefully gohan gets washed

Son already talking about using all of his power with 39 mins left in the tourney. Thats like 3 months of episodes.

That bum outta here early :rofl::

Easily one of the worst db super episodes.

17 did his thing though.

I was positive Roshi would be the one to eliminate all them.

Goku still not taking **** seriously. If he wants to fight Jiren so bad, eliminate everyone except him. But that would make too much sense.

all this jiren talk we forgot about how strong hit is too i wanna see hit vs jiren tbh

lowkey was a weak episode

Why everybody gotta hate on 17 for being the logical one? :lol:

Master Roshi is the true MVP though. Resisting those love pheromones. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
17 only did what should be done during every transformation.

I thought the reaction to him interrupting them was funny, but exactly :lol:

He ain't eem know it but he almost saved us from like 10-15 minutes of pointlessness too, since the magic girls don't seem to be able to hang anyway.

all this jiren talk we forgot about how strong hit is too i wanna see hit vs jiren tbh

lowkey was a weak episode

I didn't think it was that bad. But I can understand why folks are upset.

Jiren did his thing again this episode.

17 is a savage.

I want another Vegeta-Sama moment.

Campy episode, but I enjoyed it.

17 ruthless. That energy barrier of his is clutch. Not sure how he's able to stand on an energy blast, but i guess it makes sense since people always hold them.

Gohan looks like he blasted people off the stage next episode.

That flagrant reuse of material though, made it hard to enjoy the lazy when the creators are that lazy.

17 was handing out free smoke. Glad to see Gohan might make himself useful next episode.

Back
Top Bottom