Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

How did you get the formally part under your name? Ive seen alot of name changes but yours is the first with that

Meth and people working on the site are doing it for each person who changes their name. I was fun being a new person while it lasted.

IMG_4059.jpg
Someone tell me why Goku gets taken from behind in every episode ?

Vegeta slander will not be tolerated

That was probably his single lowest point in the entire franchise and b*tch *** Bandai wants to immortalize it :sick::smh:

Nah Vegeta in the Buu saga is his lowest point. Homie sold his soul only to realize it was in vain and finally accepted and accepted that Goku was his superior so he had to play side kick while Goku charged for the spirit bomb

Nah Vegeta in the Buu saga is his lowest point. Homie sold his soul only to realize it was in vain and finally accepted and accepted that Goku was his superior so he had to play side kick while Goku charged for the spirit bomb

Also he caused almost every major problem in DBZ

Nope I still say vs Frieza on Namek was his lowest

Dude thought he was undoubtedly a Super Saiyan and was going to molly whop Frieza

Never seen Vegeta that confident only to see him get torn down

So many moments on Super they made my mans look like a complete buffon.

Dude thought he was undoubtedly a Super Saiyan and was going to molly whop Frieza

I agree with this

When Vegeta was dead and was fighting Kid Buu was nerve wrecking for me

Because if Vegeta died he would have been gone for good :lol:

For me it's the Broly movie, crying about the LSSJ only to power up and get molly whopped a second later

Them spoilers were MEH

I don't get hype for anything Gohan does anymore because I know his bad ***-ness won't last and anything he does usually doesn't matter in the long run

Goku & Hit teaming up could be cool but it's really pissing me off the way Goku is just lending a helping hand to anyone that needs it like he's just playing regular old hero and there are no circumstances or consequences no matter what he does

Them spoilers were MEH

I don't get hype for anything Gohan does anymore because I know his bad ***-ness won't last and anything he does usually doesn't matter in the long run

Goku & Hit teaming up could be cool but it's really pissing me off the way Goku is just lending a helping hand to anyone that needs it like he's just playing regular old hero and there are no circumstances or consequences no matter what he does

Goku got something up his sleeve man

Back
Top Bottom