Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

So they were ok for krillin and co giving their energy huh?.. Just remember that

Gotta watch it again.if i miss more

Between that, Ribrianne clearly being fed energy from the rafters for her pointless *** wings form, and Goku staying in the air (flying) at the end of the Spirit Bomb struggle; pretty much all rules besides killing seem to be out of the window.

So they were ok for krillin and co giving their energy huh?.. Just remember that

Yeah, I was honestly wondering why dudes giving out energy on the bench and the knock off Sailor Moon universe using accessories to power up their fighters wasn't against the rules.

Definitely seems like hella interference. Imagine if Toppo was rung out but lent his power to Jiren?

also though they couldn't fly
but they was in the air :smh:
they basically letting anything fly if its cool enough
yo real talk
i think vegeta got some hidden power that he aint letting out the bag
he was putting in work in the time chamber

also though they couldn't fly
but they was in the air :smh:
they basically letting anything fly if its cool enough
yo real talk
i think vegeta got some hidden power that he aint letting out the bag
he was putting in work in the time chamber

He was begging Goku for answers while he was down, didn't even help the man up. I doubt Vegeta has any tricks up his sleeve.

Vegeta definitely doesn't have anything up his sleeve.

No kaio-ken, nothing to match the spirit bomb...

Just SSB, Big Bang Attack, Final Flash, Galick Gun.... and that's about it.

I had to catch myself I had my hands up trying to give energy during the Spirit Bomb

This episode was just amazing
Ear to ear cheesing when the music started playing

Bruh!
Goku was in his sayian ape mode when he started roaring he literally sounded like Great Ape

Need a SHfigurearts Jiren and limit breaker Goku

Or Ultra Instinct Goku

When everyone got together about to Jump Jiren :wow:

So many gifs from this episode

Bruh so many goosebumps.

"He's coming"

All the gods reactions to Goku attaining Ultra Instinct :pimp: :pimp:

I can't wait for round two. Also I believe Goku can tap into it again at will. Remember Whis said it came from Goku accessing the depths of HIS potential. The spirit bomb just gave him energy to keep fighting. But he the Ultra Instinct was innate.

They will never let my mans Vegeta get his shine....

I've been broken :smh:
tenor.gif

son got resurrected like jesus :wow: that ultimate instinct had ****** sweating for a minute.

vegeta is an ***; refused to give any energy but the first one there asking questions after goku got his **** kicked in. hell even freeza put something in. :lol:

my dog hitto running all fades he pulled right up on jiren with gusto.

quitela still got his feet kicked up like he ain't worried bout ****.

Last edited:
If Vegeta gave Goku energy for the Spirit Bomb, Goku would have definitely been vaporized when the attack was thrown back at him.

Doubt Goku is tapping back into that technique unless Jiren is going to push him to the brink of death again.

They need to get rid of every other universe outside of 6,7 and 11. Not sure how that robot universe or the sailor moon universe are still around.

I just want to say that people in this thread absolutely ruined this, with the nonstop posting of spoilers without regard for spoiler tags and then replying to said spoilers (tagged or not) with no tags.

It was really dope and it was cheapened.

Think he's gonna give him energy to keep going. That's what I gathered from him referencing Namek.
:wow:Great point.

I totally expected that as the prevailing response to what I said.

Spoilers exist for a reason its just common courtesy. Its a cartoon and its not affecting my life but a spade is a spade. Dudes blatantly posted spoilers for two weeks.

You guys got it though, I wont comment past this on that subject.

Back
Top Bottom