Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Nor have we seen jiren full out yet.

It’s not that difficult - SSG fought all out and was said to be fighting a 60% beerus.

SSB is stronger than SSG.

SSB x 20 is... 20 times stronger than SSB.

So simply put, that would be much much stronger than the first time beerus and goku fought.

Now put, with the new unlocked ultra instinct - how does that not put him slightly above beerus?

Did you see beerus reaction?

He’ll how about all the other gods.

AND still jiren is on par or stronger....

When Jiren told Goku he'll wait for his spirit bomb only to throw it back at him man that **** was so cold :wow:

Very excited to see Hit vs Jiren next week. Hit has no limit to his time skip as he continues to get better as he fights. I still think Jiren is way stronger though but I think hit relishes the opportunity to get even better.

A God of destruction isn't evil. A God of Destruction doesn't destroy universes. They destroy planets and people in efforts to maintain balance in their universe. Jiren wants to destroy Goku to save his Universe. There is no contradiction.
Whoops lol, I meant Planets, not universes
But yes, correct GOD destroys planets and people/creatures that inhabited those places.
Team Justice are the opposite. They don’t destroy planets, they fight against the evil and protect their planets.
Jiren actually isn’t destroying Goku Bc if that bodes true, he’d already would have defeated Goku completely.

yeah beerus is stressed, his fate is entirely out of his hands

60% beerus is nothing but some random number, the idea that x2 blue goku could beat beerus is nothing but laughable nonsense

blue goku and vegeta are nowhere near beerus, especially a serious beerus

jiren may have had the upper hand against 20x blue goku, but it shows nothing about how he would fare against beerus, just better than blue x20

It the exit commentary it was even said “can goku again reach a level even the gods of destruction fear”.

It the exit commentary it was even said “can goku again reach a level even the gods of destruction fear”.

yeah i know it said that, but im not sure how accurate of a translation that is

jiren's power has been on display the entire time, especially since goku began the throwing the spirit bomb, and now all of a sudden the gods fear goku's power?

i think one of the issues is the difficulty in separating fear of power from fear of erasure. up until now none of the god's have been worried about their fighters losing, now they're worried, goku and jiren's power has given them something to worry about

yeah i know it said that, but im not sure how accurate of a translation that is

jiren's power has been on display the entire time, especially since goku began the throwing the spirit bomb, and now all of a sudden the gods fear goku's power?

i think one of the issues is the difficulty in separating fear of power from fear of erasure. up until now none of the god's have been worried about their fighters losing, now they're worried, goku and jiren's power has given them something to worry about

Ok, let’s take a deeper look into the “fear” from the Gods of destruction.

We all know that each god is not made equal by the simple fact of levels of the universes powers (and some train and others sit back)...

When beerus made the announcement of the transformation, even he was shook - then look at the trickle effect it had to the others.

To say that beerus would wax jiren and goku (we still haven’t seen full powered goku using this technique yet) would be a bold and not so sure comment.

Also even whis announces that jiren most likely is the individual who can beat a god of destruction of his own universe.

Vegeta been shining. He's the mvp right now, but.... he's been fighting bums. We need a solid elimination from Vegeta. Either Hit or Toppo.

Back
Top Bottom