Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

He's right though. Its one thing to post the spoiler tags, its another to discuss said spoiler outside of the tag. I'll skip a spoiler tag and the following post describes in full what happens.

That should be curved, especially when these spoiler are for the next 5 episodes etc.

I try to stay away from spoilers too

I was too hype last night tho soon as I seen some other people post they finished watching I needed to let it all out :lol:

I stayed out of here until I watched. Know better by now. I do understand the spoilers argument and agree but this is where we are and how things are done. That aside. I thoroughly enjoyed the two episodes. Not just the antis but the story telling and climaxes as well. It was put together as well as veterans of this show could.

I'm guessing this was what Whis was referring to when he said they needed to learn to move without thinking.

Vegeta is suppose to be the fighting genius between the both of them, bet he still gets 'Ultra Instinct' last

I think Frieza will lend Goku his energy in return learn the ultra instinct. Frieza saw an opportunity that even made the gods worry. Frieza definitely gonna last until the end, and create another arc.

Last edited:
Episode was :wow:
Music was on point (reminded me of the later movies). Animation was immaculate. The way they animated the Ultimate Instinct Goku vs Jiren was insanse, but I feel spoiled already. If all the animation from now on ain't that....
Ribriane needs to go. I'm sick of her. I was hoping Vegeta would one shot her at the end.

Jiren is so OP but he’s so bad ***.
My take on Jiren;
He’s stronger than a God of Destruction but because Jiren and Toppo them all are team Justice, Jiren being a GOD would contradict who he and his mates stands for.
Protection of their universe, rather than destroyer of beings and universes, just isn’t his forte.

Jiren is the being that can defeat a GOD.
I believe he has already has skills similar to the instinct but goodness gracious, dude is just so cold and bad *** like Undertaker style.

Vegeta is suppose to be the fighting genius between the both of them, bet he still gets 'Ultra Instinct' last
IMO that makes sense. If this is supposed to be the moving without thinking that Whis referenced, then Vegeta would have a harder time learning it. Whis even said as much

Jiren is so OP but he’s so bad ***.
My take on Jiren;
He’s stronger than a God of Destruction but because Jiren and Toppo them all are team Justice, Jiren being a GOD would contradict who he and his mates stands for.
Protection of their universe, rather than destroyer of beings and universes, just isn’t his forte.

Jiren is the being that can defeat a GOD.
I believe he has already has skills similar to the instinct but goodness gracious, dude is just so cold and bad *** like Undertaker style.

How would it contradict? A God of Destruction is meant to destroy things preventing progress for their universe. Jiren is already doing that now with Goku.

vegeta isn't a prodigy like goku, goku learned at a very young age how to meditate and control his ki

i dont remeber if goku even spent a whole year with gohan in the htc and he easily surpassed vegeta

How would it contradict? A God of Destruction is meant to destroy things preventing progress for their universe. Jiren is already doing that now with Goku.

It’s a fight. Tournament of power.
Jiren is by no means an enemy or an evil antagonist, just that he has to fight for the sake of their universe.

With the mottos Toppo have renounce before, I’m sure Jiren stands for the same symbolic stance and being a GOD is a contradiction of protection of the universes.
Instead of destroying universes, Team Justice wants to save what’s left of it or against their enemies.

It’s a fight. Tournament of power.
Jiren is by no means an enemy or an evil antagonist, just that he has to fight for the sake of their universe.

With the mottos Toppo have renounce before, I’m sure Jiren stands for the same symbolic stance and being a GOD is a contradiction of protection of the universes.
Instead of destroying universes, Team Justice wants to save what’s left of it or against their enemies.
A God of destruction isn't evil. A God of Destruction doesn't destroy universes. They destroy planets and people in efforts to maintain balance in their universe. Jiren wants to destroy Goku to save his Universe. There is no contradiction.

The episode was great.

Jiren is insane. :wow: He's gotta be on par with a GoD

:lol: @ saying Jiren would've been done if Goku's new form didn't wear out. Y'all must not have seen him power up a bit to block Goku's last punch.

Goku's demeanor in his ultra instinct form was boss af.

Reminded me of this:

lebron-james-tore-the-heart-out-of-the-celtics-with-a-devastating-45-point-performance.jpg

even though beerus is surprised by what's going on, we still havent seen him go full power, we usually just see him threaten to destroy people instantly

even though beerus is surprised by what's going on, we still havent seen him go full power, we usually just see him threaten to destroy people instantly

He used some power and got hit against ssg goku and SSB x 20 is wayyyyy stronger than that.

SSB x 20 isn’t messing with jiren, do the math.

Back
Top Bottom