Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

i feel like there is a scam with U2 and that clown god of destruction.

impossible Jiren is just that strong :lol: :lol:

Also in for Goku to wish for all the universe to be un-erased when he gets the dragon ball and thell his buddy Zeno Sama they can do the tournament again if they get un-erased.

Seeing Goku get disrespected like that brought the lols. There's got to be fusion somewhere soon.

Toppo and Dyspo ain't doing **** anyway. U7 still has 7 fighters left. Frieza and Vegeta could eliminate Toppo and Dyspo no problem.

Whoever eliminates ribrianne will be my new Dragon ball hero lol

Gogeta might be par with Jiren. Idk he's pretty op.

Ultra instinct goku didn't even really rile him up

Hit was able to get a pretty good hit in on Jiren

His damn pride got in the way of an elimination

i feel like there is a scam with U2 and that clown god of destruction.

impossible Jiren is just that strong :lol: :lol:

Also in for Goku to wish for all the universe to be un-erased when he gets the dragon ball and thell his buddy Zeno Sama they can do the tournament again if they get un-erased.

100% see this happening.

Ribrienne HAS to go..

I always assumed this would end with Goku wishing the universes back. That's typical Goku.

If this show was real life fusion would have happened already. Fusion is THE Trump card in this show yet time after time it's ignored.

You must've skipped the Zamasu ark
I watched it.... Them changing the rules on Potara fusion was nonsense. But what it did do was make fusion dance > Potara fusion since there's no items required and the time limit is equivalent (not accounting for the nonsense too much power to maintain fusion rule since we don't know if that applies to fusion dance).

Any time there's an unwinnable fight fusion should be tried. It's just common sense.

We dont know if Vegeta knows the fusion dance though. Since Gogeta isnt canon anything that was introduced in that movie is not legit in the canon storyline.

Yea I don't see how it's not going to be at least attempted here unless the unseen warriors from other universes got some evil containment wave type ish for Jiren, cause they literally nothing that U7 can do with him right now.

Back
Top Bottom