Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

You know where it goes...

Goku will surpass an impossible difference in power to edge out the victory cause you know DBS isn't about to end with Jiren bodying U7.

jiren taking goku and hit back to back :sick: for a fact tired he needed to meditate after tbh

what the hell is up with vegeta tho next episode looking like a filler :lol: he should put hands on jiren :smh:

Jiren a ***** and his mama. Smug bastard.

Can't wait until the rematch.

Vegeta and Frieza can easily make light work out of Dyspo and Toppo. And force Jiren out of his mediation.

Save everyone else for 17, 18, Gohan, and Piccolo. U7 still has a lot of firepower.

All this build up on Jiren only for goku to body him when they fight again. I dont even wanna discuss power scaling then lol

Reactions: Ube
Look back at how awesome the past villians looked in terms of aesthetics....

Freiza, Cell, Majin Buu.... all very distinctive and well designed.

This guy Jiren looks like they ran with a 5yr olds submission to a dbz villian comp :smh:

I feel like that's part of the point. Guy looks very unassuming. Guarantee he transforms anyways.

The majority of DBZ/S characters that are billed as a central character transform.

Jiren was talking that **** this episode. :lol:

The amount of disrespect, going into hibernation in the middle of a tournament to decide the fate of your universe because you deem no other fighter is worth your time.

Doing all this too while staring directly at Peeping Tom Goku. :smh: :lol:

Goku was tight. :rofl:

Frieza with the A1 trolling again. :lol:

Bruh Jiren said **** y’all, imma just post it while telling Dyspo & Toppo to do mop up duty. Even Berrus was tights about that :lol:

This guy is so OP though. My man Hit went all out too and still couldn’t do anything.

Jiren too cold. Becoming my favorite.
So nonchalant. Not even phased.
Looked at Goku and said there’s no more warriors left for me.

Ya handle this ya self. Ima sleep.
Boring *** mfkers. Interrupted my nap for this crap. Can’t believe they didn’t consider us as one of the stronger universes. Oh well, the super dragon ball will be ours.

His logic makes no sense though. He's the only person on the field that can beat Goku and Vegeta that anyone knows of now that Hit is out.

But Goku and Vegeta are stronger than everyone else besides him. Who else can eliminate them besides him? Not Toppo and Fake Beerus

His logic makes no sense though. He's the only person on the field that can beat Goku and Vegeta that anyone knows of now that Hit is out.
This is just classic Dragon Ball writing

Big powerful enemy underestimates his opponent so his opponent can overcome the obstacles and beat him to the enemy's surprise

Back
Top Bottom