Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Isn't the universe with the most remaining warriors the winner?

Just knock off Toppo and Dyspo with a minute left.

The solution is quite simple to get rid of Jiren

tenor.gif

:lol: and how to you exepct to take his eyes out if you cant touch him

curious to see how this tournament will finish.

His logic makes no sense though. He's the only person on the field that can beat Goku and Vegeta that anyone knows of now that Hit is out.
I agree. U7 still has Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, 17.... Those 4 can wash everyone that is left in the tournament. They dispense of all the remaining fighters, let Jiren zzzzz, and chill till times up. :lol:

Anyway, about the episode. I enjoyed it but my only two issues is 1.) the Jiren OP hype is starting to get a little crazy. The stronger they make him the larger of a power gap that Goku is going to have to close. 2.) Ribrianne NEEDS TO GO.

Am I the only one cheering for Jiren to DESTROY Goku and Trunks' Dad? Both those guys need to be destroyed.

Am I the only one cheering for Jiren to DESTROY Goku and Trunks' Dad? Both those guys need to be destroyed.

Why would you want him to destroy the Prince? Goku is a deadbeat and a charlatan so that makes sense.

Jiren probably has to medidate/chill to keep his power.

even the other guy told him to keep his energy at one point.

Still might not be enough. Jiren broke the time freeze with his eyes and knocked out Hit with his eyes
Don't matter, have the androids and frieza deal with Toppa and Dyspo to knock them out. Have Goku and Vegeta hold off Jiren for the remaining minute.

now if cell was there
he could
absorb all those others mechs on the field
that cry when they get dissed
and wash everyone

this tournament is built for gohan to win

No two ways about it

His “anger” will once again bring his boring character to life

Gohan still depending on Piccolo to hop in front of blasts for him

Expecting Gohan to put on a show was like buying tickets to the Big 3 opener praying Iverson would go off

His time is up B

this tournament is built for gohan to win

No two ways about it

His “anger” will once again bring his boring character to life
What does he even have to be upset about? :lol:

He doesn't even get mad when daddy Piccolo gets limbs blasted off for him :rofl:

Why would you want him to destroy the Prince? Goku is a deadbeat and a charlatan so that makes sense.

Goku, Trunks' Dad, Piccolo's Son and 17 need to get destroyed man. I'm pulling for Jiren so their universie with all their loved ones will get destroyed. EXCELLENT.

Gohan still depending on Piccolo to hop in front of blasts for him

Expecting Gohan to put on a show was like buying tickets to the Big 3 opener praying Iverson would go off

His time is up B

:lol: :lol: :lol:

QFT.

Gohan trash because of his mom.

Gohan was dope when he was rocking the picolo outfit with the long hair. All downfall after that.

Goku, Trunks' Dad, Piccolo's Son and 17 need to get destroyed man. I'm pulling for Jiren so their universie with all their loved ones will get destroyed. EXCELLENT.

Son donned the Betsy DeVos avy and now he wants to see the DBZ swamp drained :smh:

Back
Top Bottom