Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

ss3 goku vs broly incoming and toppo vs vegeta about to be the greatest under card battle :rofl:

imagine vegeta handing the fade to toppo they need to give vegeta a big W like this tbh

i really wanted to see how he holds up against jiren tho :nerd:

Something I don't understand. How is Goku supposed to be recovering if he's still exerting himself by continuing to fight?

6ED50D2A-EEAE-4BC1-B975-EEF4724AB9B4.jpeg

Something I don't understand. How is Goku supposed to be recovering if he's still exerting himself by continuing to fight?

im looking at it like, if you get tired from jogging, you walk to regain stamina for 2 mins, and then you're jogging again.

or some people sprint and then slow down to jog and then burst back into sprinting and alternate back and forth between jogs and sprints

goku was mainly dodging/evading those 3 robots and light sparring... those 3 robots probably weak as hell and he slowly regaining energy because he's recovering more than he is losing.

i think he mastered super saiyan 3 if i recall correctly, to the point where it doesn't drain him anymore. i feel like he might've said this in the beginning of Super, but I may be mistaken.

That's the thing.. He never mastered SSJ3. One of the weirdest things about the show is how they left SSJ3 behind. If this ends up being proof that he has mastered it I will be fine with it but even Whis said that anything past 1 is flawed so I'm not holding my breath.

If he said that I also missed it. Would be cool cause I liked SSJ3

Obviously would've got washed but just fact fact that Vegeta was ready to go at Jiren even after seeing Goku & him fight was :smokin

Makes me think he's still got some sort of trump card in his pocket to still be this confident this deep in :nerd:

they never really show him mastering ssj3 but i feel like there's no way he didnt master it with all that time on his hands after buu

he had like 5 years

Goku achieved the powers of a god and broke the limit of kaioken. Ssj3 is a formed he rarely used but using it to its full extent right now should be interesting

Back
Top Bottom