Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Goku had to train for seven years while dead to achieve SSJ3 and someone's about to learn it in two days. WATTBA

Facts, and now these lil dudes with tingles in their back and no other training are matching characters that have put in work for YEARS

A-cup Broly is an even bigger insult :smh:

Those U6 saiyans are trash. I hope Goku eliminates both of them after they get their little screen time.

Give us a full on Toppo vs Vegeta match like at least 2 episodes

After all of this is said I done I am interested in seeing U7 exploring some of the planets in U6 (saiyans and namkeian)

But in terms of an arc that we'll have the sort of the impact of ToP (erasing universes) I don't think there's much else they can go from here lol

It's just a lazy way to solve the "Goku and Vegeta show" problem.

I thought the ToP was a great way to solve it because everyone else would get to contribute because logic would say that not everyone is as strong as Goku and Vegeta in the other universes so guys like Piccolo would get to fight and have it be competitive.

What you DON'T do is start giving characters ridiculous power ups in an attempt to bridge the gap. Especially ones that already have a well authored backstory.

anybody else see the title of episode 115? :nerd: definitely not the new warrior i was expecting

anybody else see the title of episode 115? :nerd: definitely not the new warrior i was expecting

What is it? .. is it legit? put it in spoiler fam

EDIT: just saw it

Goku vs Kafla

Fusion?? ... this dude Goku teaching them everything :lol:

Reactions: OTG
Nah, Gohan, Trunks, and Gohan are half human. They're supposed to advance quickly but lack that Saiyan ferocity to continue growing.

Cabbage and Cauliflower should be as unremarkable as the 1000+ Saiyan extras that got merc'd by Frieza in the Bardock movie.

If there was a planet of Saiyans that could just go SS3 in the span of a week their mortal level wouldn't be basura. It's just bad writing.

Can't make an excuses for that. Might as well call the show Salad Ball Z if these U6 Saiyans can train for 3 months and reach godly levels word to Freezer

They said that the U6 Saiyans biologically evolved differently from the Saiyans in U7. They evolved to the point where they aren't born with tails, and it feels like that the way their potential is described, is like how the Mixed Breed Saiyans of U7 are described.

With that being said, I think Caulifla/Cabba/Kale were already stronger than Cell at base, which means power-wise, they were already strong enough to transform SSJ/SSJ2— They were just never triggered or focused to tap into it.

That's how I look at Goten & Trunks too... They were born with immense power, so it was easy for them to achieve SSJ.

So many good movies..

Tree of Might, World's Strongest, Bojack, Fusion Reborn, Dragon Fist :nthat:

And yo! I wish DBS animated their series like how DBZ looked around the Cell Saga

I was just watching that last night ^

I agreed. Plus, Z series SS2 looks far better and the lightning effects were also better.
Actually, the fight with Goku and Majin Vegeta had awesome animation.

Yeah idk if its nostalgia but cell saga all the way to the end of Buu I think is the best looking sagas of DBZ :pimp:

Anndddddd theres goes the DLC for DBFZ right now schedule :smh::smh:

Now the full game potentially cost 95 bucks :smh:

Dragon Ball FighterZ confirmed cover is out now with a January 26th US release date confirmed as well as the Ultimate Edition details
Cover is meh. Just a blown up Goku :rolleyes Could've done so much better with that beautiful art style

dragon-ball-fighterz-box-art.jpg

sPC1JK9.jpg

Last edited:
That new title is so inexplicable
but this basically means they got it right on the FIRST try since the fusion dance lasts 30 minutes

Back
Top Bottom