Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Great episode.

I wanted to swing on Toppo myself, disrespecting the gawd like that.

Most amazing is they burned of 7 minutes of the tournament in 1 episode.

Still think its dumb how fast these U6 Saiyans are transforming.

There was only 40 hours to prep for the tournament and in that time Caulifla has gone from base up to SS2, w/ Cabba making the SS2 jump as well.

Now they're talking about her possibly going SS3 in the tourney? Cmon son...

She basically went from not knowing about Super Saiyan to potentially SS3 in 2 days.

Stop the madness

I mean.

Cabba in his normal state was as strong as Vegeta normal state (per the anime from vegetas mouth)

They clearly are advanced.

Look at trunks and goten, dam near wearing diapers and can transform lmao

Still think its dumb how fast these U6 Saiyans are transforming.

There was only 40 hours to prep for the tournament and in that time Caulifla has gone from base up to SS2, w/ Cabba making the SS2 jump as well.

Now they're talking about her possibly going SS3 in the tourney? Cmon son...

She basically went from not knowing about Super Saiyan to potentially SS3 in 2 days.

Stop the madness

Its a tingling in your back bro

Nah, Gohan, Trunks, and Gohan are half human. They're supposed to advance quickly but lack that Saiyan ferocity to continue growing.

Cabbage and Cauliflower should be as unremarkable as the 1000+ Saiyan extras that got merc'd by Frieza in the Bardock movie.

If there was a planet of Saiyans that could just go SS3 in the span of a week their mortal level wouldn't be basura. It's just bad writing.

Can't make an excuses for that. Might as well call the show Salad Ball Z if these U6 Saiyans can train for 3 months and reach godly levels word to Freezer

Waiting for the inexplicable Gohan power up when Piccolo gets eliminated

His daddy getting beat and he said “Nah I’ll help you Piccolo” :rofl:

E42E06D9-C713-466F-94B6-EC4CE3975848.png

I need a screen shot of Vegeta saying that.

Watching now

Namekians have always been one of if not my absolute favorite race in the series. Always had more interest In them and humans since they've been the underdogs since pretty much the start of Z.

Really glad they got a comeback for this tournament.

Goku had to train for seven years while dead to achieve SSJ3 and someone's about to learn it in two days. WATTBA

These lil ****** learning **** too fast.
They should be the ones fighting these offbrand villains. Not fitting Freeza and Goku and learning new transformations.

And we need to see a Goku/Piccolo tag team again.

goku-piccolo-vs-garlic-jr.gif

Forgot the part where he said “I’m SURE Dad is fine” and then proceeded to assist piccolo to keep him from looking washed

Back
Top Bottom