Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

So far in Super we got one legit villain and threat, Beerus and the other gods by extensions are just *******s, Freeza was lame cause they really expected us to believe that after 3 months of training since he got basically a Saitama sandwich by Trunks that he would just surpass everyone we saw afterwards. The only threat was Black/Zamasu, at no other point in this series did I ever think the hero's were in danger and now that they're friends with Xeno (Which ruined the Black Goku Saga ending) I don't see it happening any time soon. Which sucks

I've given up on the power scaling making sense. SSG Goku just washed both of them at full power but somehow is getting beat by the base power fusion of them both when they were severely outclassed to begin with.

You let it bother you and you won't be able to enjoy the fights.

The fact that Goku or Vegeta can even go SSG or SSB is an atrocity to power scaling. I'm not worried about other saiyans now catching up.

new spoilers.. kakarotto might have to turn it up :nerd:

upload_2017-11-7_6-50-2.jpeg

MAAAAAANNNN

The fact that Goku is gonna be able to flip on Ultra Instinct not even fifteen minutes after fighting Jiren is some BS

ALSO NO VEGETA ACTION

Lowkey hope the spoilers arent true

would rather have goku use UI only one more time, vs. Jiren at the end of the tourney

Hmmm.. So did UI goku eliminate her?

Wish frieza steps in if UI just ran out.

Ribrianne finally getting eliminated

Yeah I assume Universe 2 is the next to go after that Androids episode

At least we get to see them get some burn in
Ready for those synchronized attacks from the Trunks special :nthat:

I like ultra instinct.

It should be what SSJ was. An energy draining transformation that he can use temporarily but he can switch on at will. But he only uses in worst case scenarios because it’s horrible for his body (like the kaioken is)

Base > Kaioken > SSJ2 > SSJG > Ultra instinct

Would be the best series of transformations imo

But obviously that’s not how the show is.

Those spoilers are wack tho. This needs to wrap up already. Bring Jiren back

Jiren should be the one fighting after the special episode and have Goku healing on the sideline. Makes the UI comeback more dramatic. They couldve had frieza vs jiren then vegeta vs hit happening.. Kefla vs gohan.. Etc..

Man, UI goku should one shot kefla. If shes able to keep up with it I'm gonna be pissed

What they're doing with the U6 Saiyans has been the low point of the tournament to me.

More asspulls than Downy. Im finding them more annoying and unwatchable than thick Sailor Moon right now to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom