Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Is Kefla that strong?
Last time I check, Vegeta and Goku both achieved SS2 but Kefla might be surperior to Begito buu

Yall realize Base Form Vegito can destroy Super Buu but solo SSJ3 Goku cant destroy Kid Buu right? SSJ is just a multiplier of the base, and Kefla's base is obviously powerful because you have a canon version equivalence of a LSSJ fused with a SSJ2.

It's basically like a Broly fused with a Perfect Cell Saga Gohan, fighting against a battered-up Goku who's at like 15% of his energy. Even if he's God or Blue or whatever— Those transformations aren't healing him. It's just a beat-up version of him transformed.

If Goku was at 100% energy I bet he'd beat Kafla up like she was nothing— and that's without going Blue.

No matter how strong these U6 saiyans get I just cannot make myself care about them. Never even heard of Super Saiyan yet they've achieved EVERY single level (even Legendary) in a matter of weeks and Goku even alluded to them reaching SS4. 2 of them dont even want to fight

EDIT: This might be me nitpicking but why not just introduce Broly to super. Atleast the heros would have an actual villain even if his motivation is stupid

Gohan stronger than kelfa and jiren

Just wait on it

They pressure of goku and piccolo getting eliminated, the universe impending doom and the eventual mega washing vegeta will recieve by anyone stronger than yamcha
Will push the kid over the edge

I ****s with Cabba heavy

He's been the only U6 character thats received any sort of legitimate development

Quick Q:

Anywhere i can read/watch summaries regarding what has happened in Super so i can catch up realtime?
Thanks for any response.

PO

A thought just crossed my mind...... Goku = Ric Flair
JAGS FAN.gif

Here me out for second

1. Neither dude likes the domesticated life
2. Rather compete than be with their family, unless its a party.
3. Neither wants to grow up, hates responsibility
4. Both are broke

About half the crisis the earth faces in Super are caused because Goku wants to pick fights with gods and people in other galaxies who dont even know who he is. The current tournament is his fault. He's lowkey an anti hero at this point

EDIT: I'm on one right now cause I saw the 30 for 30 last night. But I've read discussions about Goku's selfishness at times and I always thought it was interesting

If Goku hadn't set up the ToP every universe that the Omni-King wanted to get rid of would've been deleted on the spot.

He lowkey saved them

On the U6 sayains, its not like they weren't strong and then started achieving these transformation. The 'tingly feeling' downplayed the transformation, but i don't have any issues with them achieving the levels.

Cabba was already as strong as base level Vegeta during the U6/U7 tourney. It wasn't a matter of him training to achieve SSJ, he just didn't know what it was and never unlocked it.

On the U6 sayains, its not like they weren't strong and then started achieving these transformation. The 'tingly feeling' downplayed the transformation, but i don't have any issues with them achieving the levels.

Cabba was already as strong as base level Vegeta during the U6/U7 tourney. It wasn't a matter of him training to achieve SSJ, he just didn't know what it was and never unlocked it.

SS1 is okay in my book, its been downplayed as whole for a while now so them reaching it so fast after discovering it isn't the worst thing in the world. But **** like jumping from that to SS2 in the matter of an episode, then back to Ultra (Muscle) form without even realizing its limitations is just ridiculous. It like given car key to a child, a smart one but still a child. I give Cabba a bit of credit because atleast he transformed on the verge of defeat both times.

I don't think giving a car key to a kid is a fair analogy to use with giving SSJ transformations to top fighters of a universe who are on par with base level Vegeta.

If Gohan decided to attempt SSJ3 in the tournament, I'd be surprised but i wouldn't be upset he learned it in 2 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom