Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

SON REALLY SKATED ON HER LAST NIGHT LMAOOOOOO

giphy.gif

I thought their Universe was done for. Then i remembered the nameks

Yea they done for lmao

GOAT!!!!

Are we sure about this last part?

Speculation because there’s no proper scale, but I don’t find it farfetched that SSB vegito is more powerful than ultra instinct goku a lone. Even if we just use kefla and Jiren “twitching” as the makeshift bar. SSB vegito is for sure way stronger than kefla.

good episode but srs next week gonna be meh.

all them love fighters can just lose already.

So a day later. No one can explain how SSJ2 Kefla is so strong?

And if SSJ2 is that strong that UI Goku only had one attack left...

Surely SSB Vegito is enough for Jiren

So a day later. No one can explain how SSJ2 Kefla is so strong?

And if SSJ2 is that strong that UI Goku only had one attack left...

Surely SSB Vegito is enough for Jiren

The potara increases power level exponentially + you can put the fact that their universe is at stakes (saiyans always fight better when the world is on the line).

And UI is OP but Goku hasn't mastered the offensive side of it at all. Hence why his attacks were not very effective (as Whis said).

his UI defense is on point and it shows since Kefla's attack didn't even touch him.

He can't let his instinct take over the attack portion of fighting and even then, he made big damages to Kefla.

To finish her, he used Kamehameha, which allowed him to power up while dodging and unleash after dodging (as Whis explained too).

Of course, mastered UI would Destroy Kelfa SSJ2 in a second.

Kefla SSJ2 was giving problem to Goku SSB because of the exponential, just like Vegito SSJ2 would give real problem to goku SSB.

I haven't thoguht about this really, so my analysis might be flawed at multiple places, but that's my 2cents after watching the episode this morning :lol:

Y'all act like Vegito wasn't OP as hell when he fought Buu. Goku and Vegeta couldn't lay a finger on Buu In their respective max forms then fused and had Buu looking like a chump.

It's the same situation here.

But as a Vegito stan I'm confident that SSB Vegito is the strongest character in the DBS universe so far.

As much as I want to see Vegito vs Jiren I doubt they will go that route.

OK... So why won't Goku and Vegeta use a potara and fuse into ssb Vegito and call it a day. There's a universe at stake

But as a Vegito stan I'm confident that SSB Vegito is the strongest character in the DBS universe so far.

As much as I want to see Vegito vs Jiren I doubt they will go that route.

pretty sure its gonna go that route

my dbs prediction

Goku's mastered the defensive side of UI. He wont figure out the offensive end. Vegeta will figure out the offensive end of UI but wont figure out the defensive. They gonna fuse as a last resort and will perfect it as Vegito/Vegerot. The end

I'd much rather have Vegito beat Jiren then be forced to accept the fact that Goku went from getting his **** knocked around by Jiren to eliminating him in a span of less than 30 minutes

my dbs prediction

Goku's mastered the defensive side of UI. He wont figure out the offensive end. Vegeta will figure out the offensive end of UI but wont figure out the defensive. They gonna fuse as a last resort and will perfect it as Vegito/Vegerot. The end

Vegerot :rofl:

my dbs prediction

I can see this happening in the manga, that's exactly how SSB worked out in the manga just inversed. Vegeta mastered sustained God mode, Goku mastered condensed God mode for a power boost. SSB Kaio-Ken x 10 isn't a thing in the manga. In the anime though, lets be real... Goku will master it first.

And Gohan gonna go SSB before that lol

Gohan might get rung out by those offbrand dragonkicks Namekians, stop the tomfoolery

OK... So why won't Goku and Vegeta use a potara and fuse into ssb Vegito and call it a day. There's a universe at stake

It's not something they like to do, it's a pride thing. They only did it against Zamasu when their back was against the wall. 19 minutes are left in the ToP and Vegeta still doesn't have a scratch on him, he won't do it.

When it comes goku and vegeta, fusion is always the last resort. Neither of their characters thinks getting help from the other is the best case scenario. Which is why they only bust out fusion after being beat to hell.

Gohan might get rung out by those offbrand dragonkicks Namekians, stop the tomfoolery

The sarcasm went all over your head. But you gotta be crazy if you think Vegeta will master UI before Goku. Vegeta's main problem is that he has his one strategy and doesnt adjusts, that alone is why it will take him forever and a day to master it

Finally watched the episode. Cold. Prince getting that UI mastery fasho.

Back
Top Bottom