Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

OK... So why won't Goku and Vegeta use a potara and fuse into ssb Vegito and call it a day. There's a universe at stake

Also Beerus wanted his team to use the pottara, but Whis told him it might not be smart because 2 fighters could get knocked out at the same time. He then decided it was not a good idea that U7 uses the earrings.

Also Beerus wanted his team to use the pottara, but Whis told him it might not be smart because 2 fighters could get knocked out at the same time. He then decided it was not a good idea that U7 uses the earrings.
Yea but if Ssj2 Kefla is so strong then surely ssb Vegito is enough to win it all

This is why I can't mess around with dbs so hard

Stuff like this is annoying

Highly doubt Jiren has forms

Most likely another Hit-like case where he just power ups and looks the same

Jiren having forms would be lame, also imo

Yea but if Ssj2 Kefla is so strong then surely ssb Vegito is enough to win it all

This is why I can't mess around with dbs so hard

Stuff like this is annoying
i dont doubt at all that SSB vegito could take on the tournament NOW. but coming into this thing they didnt even know who was participating, which gives whis's worries merit.

and like i mentioned before fusion was never the first option for goku and vegeta. Heck gokus still fighting for fun at this point trying to get stronger.

plus if they resorted the vegito every single time, youd have a whole other set of ish to complain about

Yea. No more Vegito please. Save that for later maybe against the grand priest.

I actually prefer them fighting as a combo. Ala against cooler or kid buu

How long did the SSB Vegeto fusion last?
Supposed to be an hour since they're not gods, but they defused under 40 minutes because of the power output.
Some people are mad at how long Kelfa was fused, but it was only a minute or so TOP time...

I think it would still apply. Thats why I wanted to know how long they could sustain SSB and would it give enough time the beat Jiren.

This Geekdom dude is such a herb, man :lol:

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 11.53.05 AM.png

This Geekdom dude is such a herb, man :lol:

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 11.53.05 AM.png

All of these pseudo celebrity YouTube dudes are ridiculous, worst thing Twitter did was give them contact with the actual people who work on the show, English and Japanese, and they use it to prove their some sort of authority in a respective field. Its a TV show dog relax, Geekdom was the main one calling dudes sexist for disagreeing with the decisions towards the new Saiyins

Reactions: OTG
What did geekdom do wrong? Dude is just mad a trolls like most YouTubers :lol:
Didn't accuse dude of anything but it's just annoying how he's is always bashing dudes who make clickbait videos when he makes some of the most clickbait worthy stuff on Dragon Ball YouTube :lol:

And then on top of that he is extra sensitive when anyone calls him out on it :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom