Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

What did geekdom do wrong? Dude is just mad a trolls like most YouTubers :lol:
I've come cross a few of their Twitter pages, alot of them just be on their trying to one up each other with information (thats not even verified) and at times they'll reprimand the fandom like their some sort of higher institution. Then get pissed off when proven wrong, I see the same **** with "Sneaker Twitter".

Didn't accuse dude of anything but it's just annoying how he's is always bashing dudes who make clickbait videos when he makes some of the most clickbait worthy stuff on Dragon Ball YouTube :lol:

And then on top of that he is extra sensitive when anyone calls him out on it :rofl:

Meh atleast geekdom keeps his theory crafting and thing related to the show and mangas story separate. all i care about are spoilers and legit info so i dont have to research it myself. i dont go around searching for stuff on youtube but geekdom is definitely one of the more digestible youtubers out there. i dont want to even get started on "anime live reactions". the worst content creator for DBZ on youtube

Meh atleast geekdom keeps his theory crafting and thing related to the show and mangas story separate. all i care about are spoilers and legit info so i dont have to research it myself. i dont go around searching for stuff on youtube but geekdom is definitely one of the more digestible youtubers out there. i dont want to even get started on "anime live reactions". the worst content creator for DBZ on youtube
I believe at one point Geekdom and ALR had a video together, absolutely cringeworthy

I dont know his name, but its one dude on their who be ODing on all the anime's with his reactions. He got clowned on Twitter because he was in actual tears when Naruto ended. I saw a clip and had to turn my computer off.

I watched some of his videos when he first started then they just got pointless.

Dude would really spend a minute saying the same thing. Example, "This is not a new form for Goku. Again Goku does not have a new form. We saw some spoilers previously stating Goku powers up, but it has been confirmed its not a new form. I repeat, Goku does not have a new form."

I watched some of his videos when he first started then they just got pointless.

Dude would really spend a minute saying the same thing. Example, "This is not a new form for Goku. Again Goku does not have a new form. We saw some spoilers previously stating Goku powers up, but it has been confirmed its not a new form. I repeat, Goku does not have a new form."
Fax only :lol:

:smh::smh::smh:

QvinF15.png

Hmm I think I preordered XB1 but if they got online battles I'll get PS4, fighting games are better with that controller.

Back
Top Bottom