Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Agreed, I don't see any possibility of fusion. Jiren is strong, but if SSB Vegeta can land a punch and UI Goku can exchange blows...

Vegeto would destroy Jiren. Not going to happen.

That would be dope but
I think a UI Vegeta(attack) and a UI Goku (defense) double team against Jiren would be cool and different. Not sure how that would work but if it's animated well it could look really cool IMO.

That's all I want, man. I will stop saying this tourney is washed if they give me that. Add Takahashi to do animation. LAWD have mercy!

I had no idea Super was on break this week. I'm hurt.

I've been looking forward to this one thing this whole week.

Even if we haven't seen his full power, Potara fusion is beyond broken.

If individually they have the power to land hits, as Vegeto they'd slap Jiren around Super Buu style.

Even if we haven't seen his full power, Potara fusion is beyond broken.

If individually they have the power to land hits, as Vegeto they'd slap Jiren around Super Buu style.

They'll do it purely for fan service and sales/merchandise

forgot supers on break :smh: all good i still got one piece

edit- dog dont tell me one piece is on break too :smh:

Last edited:
Anybody think Jiren is hiding a transformation?

If he is, then I'd think fusion was 100% possible. Hard to imagine him transforming to be stronger when he's already beyond his God.

They'll do it purely for fan service and sales/merchandise

Possibly, but I feel like since they did that with Zamasu already if they overused it the fusion would stop being as noteworthy as it is which would hurt product sales imo.

If they have to fuse again I rather they just officially introduce Gogeta, bad enough Toriyama erased the potara stipulation so there's not even a need for them to do it but atleast it would be something new and different. Plus they know from the jump what it is with a time limit
7a797603d9297a167b56c407cdb056a3e0cf2573_hq.jpg

Honestly wonder if they'd retcon fusion dance like they did Potara.

I completely forgot that they cant maintain Vegeto past anything but base anymore.

Honestly wonder if they'd retcon fusion dance like they did Potara.

I completely forgot that they cant maintain Vegeto past anything but base anymore.
I thought SSJ (now Blue) was the limit? Anything past that would hurt them cause I think they cant power down once they go up. Thanks to Gotenks I doubt they completely erase it but its dumb to not have Goku and Vegeta try it atleast once

That's all I want, man. I will stop saying this tourney is washed if they give me that. Add Takahashi to do animation. LAWD have mercy!
I've always wondered about that. I would imagine Dragon Ball Super makes enough to hire those animators full time and have top notch animation every episode no? or am I way off? I have no idea how the behind the scenes of anime work.

Gohan definitely ain’t joining the Pride Troopers but he getting the W in the tourney.

This fight w Toppo should be lit.

Pouring one out for Vegeta tho :rofl:

I've always wondered about that. I would imagine Dragon Ball Super makes enough to hire those animators full time and have top notch animation every episode no? or am I way off? I have no idea how the behind the scenes of anime work.
**** is dumb expensive + toei got quite a few properties so dudes gotta work on other series too.

If they have to fuse again I rather they just officially introduce Gogeta, bad enough Toriyama erased the potara stipulation so there's not even a need for them to do it but atleast it would be something new and different. Plus they know from the jump what it is with a time limit
7a797603d9297a167b56c407cdb056a3e0cf2573_hq.jpg
I've never noticed this. This is very cool

i’m guessing frieza gonna wish for something wild and then that starts off the new arc.

Strongest form of Vegito is SSB, Gogeta has ss4.

Hard to gauge individually. Can go by their opponent maybe.

It’s been said in video games and in the show that fusion using a Potara earrings is a more powerful fusion than the dance

Back
Top Bottom