Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Always thought Fusion Reborn Gogeta was whack

GT Gogeta on the other hand...
GOKU WANT.gif

He was on screen for 6 minutes? We got whole episodes with Vegito how can you determine he whack already?
6 minutes? Feels like way less than that :lol:

But the look is what I was going off of

Their personality’s are exactly the same so I’d rather just look at Vegito :lol:

If I understand correctly, they’re all brothers and sisters, right?

Vados was sitting next to Whis before her universe was even fully erased. Everyone talking about Frieza, it’s something up with these angles.

Whis low key knew this tournament was going to happen. That’s why to agreed to train Vegeta, knowing Goku was gonna end up there anyway.

Goku n Vegeta were suppose to get Gogeta against kid buu, but they played Rock paper scissor instead.

Is This For Real!? :lol::lol: I Hate This Damn Show The Older I Get & The More I Learn :smh: Once I Heard They Forgot Sayins We’re Supposed To Be Born With Tails I Gave Up On Taking DB Cannon Seriously

I started late

Jealous of your OGs like the Krillin, 18 and Broly

Gonna cop them eventually but they all $150-$200 now so it ain’t gonna be enjoyable :lol:
guys should peep the bluefin warehouse sale if youre ever in the LA/OC area in the wintertime. had bunch of figures on clearance racks. not sure i posted the link in here but posted it in the toys thread. scooped the beerus and ssb goku tamashii buddies for the low low

I started late

Jealous of your OGs like the Krillin, 18 and Broly

Gonna cop them eventually but they all $150-$200 now so it ain’t gonna be enjoyable :lol:
I paid $100 for krillin last year smh
I wouldn't do it tho. The retros have been better than the OGs. I would wait if I were you. I almost paid 200 for a scouter vegeta and now there's a better one out.

guys should peep the bluefin warehouse sale if youre ever in the LA/OC area in the wintertime. had bunch of figures on clearance racks. not sure i posted the link in here but posted it in the toys thread. scooped the beerus and ssb goku tamashii buddies for the low low
Need that link fam

Where do y'all buy those figurines from? Is there an official store?
Different online stores, they are also at Barnes and noble sometimes but I find em cheaper online. My go to was Toyzinthebox dot com. They were cheap and shipped fast but now I wait and grab an cheap on Amazon.

ive come close a couple of times to getting some figurise figures but didnt do it. as a gundam builder i always thought it would be weird to build people lol im wayyyy to deep into gundams now though to build anything else :lol::lol:dope collection though

I paid $100 for krillin last year smh
I wouldn't do it tho. The retros have been better than the OGs. I would wait if I were you. I almost paid 200 for a scouter vegeta and now there's a better one out.
Yeah I always wait for the reissues

I don't see them doing it to 18 and Krillin though :smh:

Thankfully a new Frieza dropping soon so I don't have to break bank of him :lol:

ive come close a couple of times to getting some figurise figures but didnt do it. as a gundam builder i always thought it would be weird to build people lol im wayyyy to deep into gundams now though to build anything else :lol::lol:dope collection though
I can't get down with the Figurerise stuff

I tried with the Kid Buu but I hate building my figures :lol:

Need that link fam

Different online stores, they are also at Barnes and noble sometimes but I find em cheaper online. My go to was Toyzinthebox dot com. They were cheap and shipped fast but now I wait and grab an cheap on Amazon.

follow their facebook, they usually post the event there. main distributor for all gundam stuff too. def worth checking out. people went ham. had a few people come from vegas tand the bay drive down just to cop stuff and even resell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom