Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I feel like Super came along, to show Dragonball is still King out here in these anime streets. show it's the reason the shonen genre got to where it is today. Salute if it never comes back or waits awhile.

Gohan is not done...I hope lol a damn waste of time if you gonna build him up for a quick out....thats vegeta's job lol

More spoilers for ep 125

Lohan GONE :rofl:

Speaking of geekdom, his channel is gonna fade into obscurity once super is done and there's nothing to talk about. :lol:
All these channels that revolve around dbs are gonna have to make a ton of theory and what if vids to keep going as long as they can before they run out of ideas. :lol:

Reactions: OTG
Damn they really shut that FighterZ server down at 12 on the dot :ohwell:

Game gets an A+ from me

Ended the beta winning 29 out of 41 ranked matches :nthat:

nawghtyhare talkin that mess, can't wait til Yamcha, Adult gohan and ssb vegeta give him that work.

I thought it was going on hiatus so they could focus on other projects, so the show is actually ending then we get a movie. Well it was fun while it lasted

I'm thinking it goes on hiatus, movie comes out, then another season starts up hopefully next year.

Gives them time to come up with some more cool stories and overall prep the show better

i could've sworn i read that the dragon ball room was specifically created to bring the fans more content and that toriyama had plenty of story left to write... that was within the past year. now they drop a vague *** announcement on us and nobody knows if super is ever coming back other than a movie :lol:

1142E54C-EDC5-4058-9C51-C7C8B8B02EEA.jpeg

Great. Just great.

I look forward to Saturday night / Sunday morning. But i won’t lose sleep.
Just losing that entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom