Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

God of Destruction Toppo descends next episode.

Lohan descended to the bench where he belongs this episode.

Everything comes full circle.

lamekilla lamekilla Team Vegeta is still accepting new applicants, feel free to join us now that you're a free agent player

He did what he had to to get Dyspo out. Can't make fun of him for that. I'm almost positive that Freeza was faking the fatigue though. Can't trust anything he does. :lol:
I'm looking forward to the next episode though. Time for the good himself to hand out them justice dabs. :lol:

And seriously though, some of y'all need to learn to use spoilers, at least for the first 24 hours. Jeez. :lol:

No new posters in this thread, should know when a new episode drops we're going to be discussing it. Team No Spoilers.

Freeza still had a good showing though considering even Hit had trouble for awhile, with Hit being on a higher tier than both Freeza and Dyspo.

I can't put respek on that Lohan fight. Dyspo is a speedy character that couldn't use his speed and the second he could Gohan was about to get washed. Im all for intellectual victories but it shows Gohan's fighting potential is even lower than I thought it was.

He was no match for Dyspo whatsoever in a true 1v1

honestly though, im not mad at gohan getting DQ'd like this. dude slacked off on training for years and yall want him to be the hero? even in the future when they have the tournament and meet Uub for the first time, Gohan skips out on the tourny... he's just too socialized with his human-side. he had no right to be the winner of this tourny. he slipped up on eliminating Toppo too... You know Freeza & 17 won't hold back.

Watching Lohan have a low showing and get blown off the stage must have been a traumatic experience. We understand, take all the time you need g.

Team Vegeta will welcome you with open arms whenever you're ready.

Always believed that Gohan wasn’t doing jack.

Kid > Adult Gohan
Gohan is now just a mirror of who he once was and will never be.

Again they were putting faith in THIS dude

eb6b58b5a557269abeda4f21de47b554fa65cd9e_hq.jpg

Cell Saga Gohan was an in-universe 1 week character... he was a mushroom-cut having wuss right before that on namek. post-Cell Saga he was Saiyaman. Ultimate Gohan was 1 day.

He's been a badass for 11 days in his life. Every other time he was cat, with momentary bursts of rage.

Man Gohan went out like a G, what in the hell are y’all talking about?? :lol: wow. Gohan droppin dimes like Steve Nash. Anybody had a problem with someone, Gohan came up with a game plan real quick. Frieza had already started plotting on the kid, that’s why he started with that leader of Universe 7 crap. Y’all really believed Frieza couldn’t hold that attack?? Come on now, it Frieza. He sure had enough energy to knock them both out AS SOON AS he got the chance. :lol:

1246EE75-94CD-4077-8DB7-01D77278CB76.gif

Good **** Gohan.

Back
Top Bottom