Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Went out like a g? :lol:

I applaud his strategies but even with Dyspo reduced to being a punching bag he still couldn't get a solid W.

It was a good combat IQ showing but it physically down ranked him. Guy was literally a moments hesitation away from getting his shoulders clapped by a 3rd string Pride Trooper

im more disappointed that golden frieza was struggling against 3rd fiddle and 17 should not be able to hang with toppo what the hell is going on :sick:

we not gon sit here and act like this didnt happen are we???

Last edited:
why didnt he just accept the deal, there's no consequence of refusing to use the super dragon balls to wish him back

he'll already have been erased :lol:

I'd say like father like son but Piccolo was the one sniping, he wasnt the one getting hit

Exactly. That was Frieza with that FS.

“Wasting time”? What does that even mean?

Y’all call him Lohan but expect the word from him. I don’t get it. This guy was Assistant VP of a marketing firm, giving Powepoint presentations a month ago. Toe to toe he had Dyspo. He was fast but he was just fast.

Even Piccolo said Gohan wasn't going to be able to defeat Dyspo one-on-one anyway. Now lets see what happens with 17, Freeza, & Toppo...

Exactly. That was Frieza with that FS.

“Wasting time”? What does that even mean?

Y’all call him Lohan but expect the word from him. I don’t get it. This guy was Assistant VP of a marketing firm, giving Powepoint presentations a month ago. Toe to toe he had Dyspo. He was fast but he was just fast.

Look at you looking flabby and sick just like Lohan. He changed uniforms but still was the same herb wearing glasses in the green track suit. Roshi went out like a G. Not this dude. Don't know why they made him the leader in the first place.

I mean I get y’all don’t like Gohan and are just letting the hate flow but y’all gonna pretend like taking one for the team is some weak ****?

Oh aight..I see..

Wasn't really going toe-to-toe with Dyspo though.

He's a speed character that couldn't utilize his speed in that tight barrier, dude was eating blows the entire time and was still a split second away from clapping Lohan's shoulders.

Sacrificing himself highlights his intelligence like I said, but having to sacrifice himself in the first place for a 3rd-string Pride Trooper is where he transformed back into Lohan

I think gohan was the last member picked for the tournament in the manga.

So.

Let him be great at being in the education system.

He’s not a warrior any longer.

If being know out by a 3rd string olayer on a top teir team in all the known universes is what takes to be “Lohan”..

...oh aight.

He sacrificed for freaking dyspo?? Are you kidding me :lol:

Should've done it to toppo. Smh

so we pretty much know how this gonna go.. 17 is next then frieza, vegeta.

Mastered UI goku for the win for U7 :pimp:

He sacrificed for freaking dyspo?? Are you kidding me :lol:

Should've done it to toppo. Smh

so we pretty much know how this gonna go.. 17 is next then frieza, vegeta.

Mastered UI goku for the win for U7 :pimp:

There literally is no way for Goku to beat Jiren by himself. If U7 wins it's going to be b/c of Goku AND the Prince

I think Freeza will get eliminated in a dramatic scene.

Freeza is still a U7 heavyweight but after that Dyspo fight.......... I don't think he has any place fighting Jiren.

Calling 17 and Freeza getting eliminated by Toppo and Vegeta eliminating Toppo.

Goku and Vegeta will win by majority

96435B26-EB80-405D-AC44-015C6E60536C.gif

F T W

Back
Top Bottom