Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Lol at the Frieza laugh posts.

Still want to take Cell over him not I'm not as sure about it as I once was.

Few transformations are beating this though. I also like how they always run through the whole animation. The style points are un matched.

Last edited:
I didn't watch super before the tourney. So buu didn't fight because he was sleep? Would he had been better than most others heavy hitters? How strong was he suppose to be

Last edited:
Idk if this is true but Geekdom said something about Buu being so broken that they decided to replace him on the team. Buu could just turn everyone into candy and toss them off the stage or something.

Idk if this is true but Geekdom said something about Buu being so broken that they decided to replace him on the team. Buu could just turn everyone into candy and toss them off the stage or something.
Doesn’t really make sense because in manga and anime when he did that the person that was candy was considered dead

Buu has the durability to not get KO'd, even if he isn't as strong offensively as Jiren. His regenerative powers don't wear him out like Piccolo from what I can tell. Random ring out would be best case elimination

Lol at the Frieza laugh posts.

Still want to take Cell over him not I'm not as sure about it as I once was.

Few transformations are beating this though. I also like how they always run through the whole animation. The style points are un matched.

Cell Saga is my favorite arc but Frieza in Super might have surpassed Cell as the best villain or at least closed the gap. Goku Black/Zamasu had all-timer potential but the ending killed it for me.

im sure if they brought back Cell they would've made him as much of an astounding villain that Freeza has become. Playing FighterZ in Story Mode reminded me how witty and how much of a jerk Cell is

Meh! nike is washed in terms of coming up with decent colorways ...they dont have that kind of imagination these days ...except the PG line

zamas/black GOAT :pimp: shame the FT arc's ending was so weak

black_rose_xdddd_ahr_by_nekoar-dbc7l48.png

Arc was amazing in the manga. The anime version is trash.

S/O Black tho. One of my 3 main picks on FighterZ. Game made me actually like him as a character.

never been much of a goku fan but i always thought turles was dope so black was right up my alley :lol: that ssj rose put him over the top for me. i wish db did some sort of **** where they have multiverse dream fights i'd love to see him take on hakaishin toppo or jiren.

Last edited:
I agree. Manga version of Zamasu/black is better.

Vegeta going SSG. Goku using the hakai move...and so on

When Goku did Destroy in the manga I had to make an audible damn.

Interested to see how far Toyotaru takes Goku/Vegeta adapting lesser-God abilities in the manga.

Love where he's taking it

Doesn't Toyotaru have a bit of advantage as anime is ahead of the manga and he's able to explain stuff better and have his own take on it.

I'm starting the Manga now, its only 31 chapters, and I dont have the ability to really watch the show. Hope im in for a treat.

I didn't watch super before the tourney. So buu didn't fight because he was sleep? Would he had been better than most others heavy hitters? How strong was he suppose to be

Buu even started to train and got fit before he fell asleep

Buu would have been an upgrade over Tien, Krillin, Gohan, Piccolo, and Roshi

Props to Roshi tho he put in work

Man that's dumb if true

Jiren and Toppo look OP

In this tournament it seemed like any power was fine and nothing was off limits

Doesn’t really make sense because in manga and anime when he did that the person that was candy was considered dead
I thought so too, but after thinking about it, after Buu turned anyone into food, he ate them so they would be "dead", but what if he didn't eat them? Couldn't he use his same magic to dispell them or whatever? Either way, it's dumb how they teased him for the tournament.

Back
Top Bottom