Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I give it to 17's endless energy, and his intelligence/tactics. He hasn't fought anyone beyond powerful 1-on-1 (besides Blue Goku, but I just think Goku was going easy on everybody at the time). I think Gohan is more powerful than 17, it's just that Gohan is a moron, and 17 isn't.

Didn't read but the positive vibes got me excited nevertheless.

i find the android 17 push is wack as well as u7 getting damn near beating everyone in the tourney. all these powerful fighters from other universes and most of em didn't even get 1 elimination or got they *** kicked off the stage after one feature episode.. ****** *** writing once again. :smh: i hope toyo's version turns out better.

Basically. The Dragon Balls made him human while keeping all his super human Android abilities

Since he was a human to begin with ya know

Same with 18
I see, I thought Shenron just removed the self destruct device's, I mean even in Fighter Z Goku call's her a robot, guess that explains how Krillin was able to get in them guts

Yeah from what I remember the wish only covered their explosive bombs.

Only watched the anime version of DBZ, manga is probably different.

25rkrav.jpg

17 & 18 were kids whom Dr. Gero kidnapped. He infused them with bio-mech parts... So they're just humans with machinery in them. They used the Dragon Balls to wish the bombs out of them so they could live normal lives. They were always still capable of reproducing and etc lol.. They just never knew when they could blow up.

Back
Top Bottom