Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

nb7myzj1o83z.gif

:rofl:

Yea i think P Cell might still be my personal favorite villain

His character design is just peak imo

But man if Frieza isnt giving him a run for his money right now :lol:

Kid Buu still the GOAT Dragon Ball villain to me

Was the strongest they ever faced in Z and was the most evil imo

Blew up earth without warning, wasn't doing it to piss people off, simply because he felt like it :lol:

Dude was even seconds away from blowing up Other World :evil:

I really didn't like them going with Frieza for U7's team

Before the tournament started I would have loved to see Cell instaed

But Frieza was probably the most entertaining character IMO

Kid Buu still the GOAT Dragon Ball villain to me

Was the strongest they ever faced in Z and was the most evil imo

Blew up earth without warning, wasn't doing it to piss people off, simply because he felt like it :lol:

Dude was even seconds away from blowing up Other World :evil:

Semantics here, but technically Super buu was the strongest villain in Z. Not kid buu

Fake news

As soon as Kid Buu popped up again Goku himself said he's stronger than he ever was before

nope, a lot of misunderstandings on this topic but. the only reason goku didnt beat kid buu in ssj3 to begin with was because he was worn out.

full power ssj3 > kid buu

super buu>ssj3 goku

so super buu> kid buu

kid buu is the most "dangerous" and "unpredictable" one though
buu.PNG

nope, a lot of misunderstandings on this topic but

full power ssj3 > kid buu

super buu>ssj3 goku

so super buu> kid buu

kid buu is the most "dangerous" and "unpredictable" one though
buu.PNG
I don't see what point that manga scan gets across

Vegeta insists that Goku can but Goku himself says he's trying but he can't regardless if he wasn't at full power
That's saying you're basically just taking Vegeta's word for it

Even Supreme Kai says in the anime that Kid Buu absorbing the Kais made him weaker and Super Buu was a product of that

I don't see what point that manga scan gets across

Vegeta insists that Goku can but Goku himself says he's trying but he can't regardless if he wasn't at full power
That's saying you're basically just taking Vegeta's word for it

Even Supreme Kai says in the anime that Kid Buu absorbing the Kais made him weaker and Super Buu was a product of that
its not just taking vegetas word, its gokus too

1. the manga supersedes the English dubbed anime.
2.only one kai made kid buu weaker via absorbtion. when buu absorbed souther supreme kai and became that buff buu at no point is it mentioned or indicated that he got weaker. infact that was literally the only example of buu not getting a power up from absorbing someone. absorbing piccolo, gotenks, and gohan made him stronger at every point.
3. How is it that it took vegito to over power super buu but suddenly goku in ssj3 is enough to beat kid buu? Once super buu absorbs gohan goku literally looks to hercule to fuse with him in desperation.

i should be clear, im talking about this buu
5797470-1809658851-latest

not this buu
latest

Dragon Ball Super Boo>Super Boo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Oolong's Panties>>>>>>>>Yamcha's Baseball Bat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>
>
>
>
>
>gohan

1. the manga supersedes the English dubbed anime.
2.only one kai made kid buu weaker via absorbtion. when buu absorbed souther supreme kai and became that buff buu at no point is it mentioned or indicated that he got weaker. infact that was literally the only example of buu not getting a power up from absorbing someone. absorbing piccolo, gotenks, and gohan made him stronger at every point.
3. How is it that it took vegito to over power super buu but suddenly goku in ssj3 is enough to beat kid buu? Once super buu absorbs gohan goku literally looks to hercule to fuse with him in desperation.
Come on man

Absorbing Piccolo made Buu significantly weaker when Gotenks discussed. To the point where Goku says "Gohan can take care of you now". Goten and Trunks by themselves had the same affect

Buu absorbing the Grand Supreme Kai made him the weakest he'd ever been (fat buu) and while every absorption after that made him stronger sure, he still wasn't as strong as Kid Buu

I'd say Super Buu (Gohan absorbed) came very close to Kid Buu but still not as strong or stronger

Come on man

Absorbing Piccolo made Buu significantly weaker when Gotenks discussed. To the point where Goku says "Gohan can take care of you now". Goten and Trunks by themselves had the same affect

Buu absorbing the Grand Supreme Kai made him the weakest he'd ever been (fat buu) and while every absorption after that made him stronger sure, he still wasn't as strong as Kid Buu

I'd say Super Buu (Gohan absorbed) came very close to Kid Buu but still not as strong or stronger

absorbing piccolo didnt make buu weaker, the fusion wearing off is what made him weaker. thats a false equivalency

two examples from two different forms of super buu. Super Buu Gohan absorbed is stronger than both examples. I wish I could find official scans but this basics are about the same.

buu2.PNG
buu3.PNG

Back
Top Bottom